Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Weiner's weiner

1. Default

Obama is working with the Russians to help get Trump elected. He's always had it out for the Clintons even though they helped get him elected in 2008 and 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white...ry?id=43197456

Well Obama just chopped the legs out from under Hillary's "OMG Comey is on a witch hunt against me! I am innocent!" legs.

I love it when liberals eat liberals.
    After weeks of campaigning hard for Hillary and attacking Trump every 2 seconds, I think Obama finally remembered he was supposed to at least pretend to be presidential.

Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former congressman who pleaded guilty in May to sexting with a 15-year-old girl, was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison.

Weiner, 53, also faces spending the rest of his life as a registered sex offender for his lengthy and lurid social media contacts with the North Carolina teen.

Weiner cried as he read from a written statement in Manhattan federal court, saying he has hit "rock bottom." He said he was “a very sick man for a very long time.”

Weiner was first elected to Congress in 1999 and easily won re-election in his Brooklyn district six more times. His star rose in the Democratic Party in 2010 after a short but dramatic speech before Congress blasting Republicans for voting against an aid bill for first-responders to the 9/11 terror attacks.

A year later he was out, resigning his seat after admitting to exchanging "messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women" over a period of about three years.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dal/699157001/

Damn! That Weiner is going to do some hard time.

Blog Entries

I opened my Seattle Times app on my phone and saw the headline about Weiner's sentence. Directly beneath it was an ad for Google Primer with the heading, "Who has time to learn new business skills?"

I know it was random but it made me laugh.
    Last edited by Tisket; 09-25-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow