Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Weiner's weiner

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Weiner should run with Eric Holder for president in 2016.

Remember, cast your vote for Weiner Holder!

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    You called him a DICK. I'm saying.. who cares. Sure, he's a DICK to his wife. But seriously.. who fucking cares.ALL politicians lie. ALL politicians cheat. Like I said, if the worst any of them ever did is cheat on their spouses, we'd be in much better shape.
    Actually, in the first case, he did use government resources to do some of the stuff he shouldn't have. This one, no.

In all honesty, you are right, who gives a fuck. It's just Sexting, I am sure most of the people on these forums have done it, if not almost all.

On the other side.. it's not criminal, but it is stupid. Just like it would not be criminal for someone in Congress.. or any other office to refer to Ellen Degeneres as a "dyke" or call a black man the N-word. It's stupid to do so. It alienates a portion of the voting block. Then again, it's NYC.. there isn't much voting block there that this would really alienate.

Generally, I don't think anyone cares if people have affairs. I think it's more about when they get caught. Politicians normally never own up to it right off the bat. Then you have the whole blackmail thing. Fuckers that try to blackmail someone about it are some of the lowest scum in the universe. Most politicians are afraid to lose their job.. wife.. money.. and of course power. So they pay. Do you REALLY want the NYC Mayor to beholden to someone at some point? Imagine if someone caught this moron sending his dick to an underage girl.. what would Weiner do to keep that out of the news.. or law enforcement?
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

In the first case he resigned from Congress, yeah? So he "made amends" I guess as much as he could have for that.

If you're worried about him being blackmailed over sexting, don't vote for him. But to think that the other options don't have anything in their closets to be blackmailed over.. well that's just naive. (Not saying you said that, Jarvan. Just a generic "you".)

eta: Also... you could really say that about underage girls with ANY politician. What would they do to keep proof of that out of the media?
    Last edited by diethx; 07-23-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    You just got Kong'd.

Wow, his wife is very attractive. Her GIS returns http://themuslimissue.files.wordpres...uma-abedin.jpg but that doesn't really look like her to me, but still. What the heck is he doing sexting random coeds? Ugh, men!

It is hard for me to type a response to the "but what if he was blackmailed???" people, but here goes: blackmail implies that the mailee cares about the secrets being made public. Consider how being publicly outed as a homosexual was a political death sentence in the 50s but would if anything garner more support in today's world. If Seņor Weiner is elected (re-elected? kinda?), would you say that it follows that he wouldn't care about those kind of secrets being made public? A shining new era is tip-toeing nearer.

In conclusion, *bloc.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

You called him a DICK. I'm saying.. who cares. Sure, he's a DICK to his wife. But seriously.. who fucking cares.ALL politicians lie. ALL politicians cheat. Like I said, if the worst any of them ever did is cheat on their spouses, we'd be in much better shape.
    If you ever run for office, instead of making campaign speeches, just start masturbating at the podium.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you ever run for office, instead of making campaign speeches, just start masturbating at the podium.
    Isn't that pretty much what everyone else does, anyway?
    You just got Kong'd.

Isn't that pretty much what everyone else does, anyway?
    No, they diarrhea.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Masturbation + diarrhea!
    You just got Kong'd.

10. Default