Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Weiner's weiner

his daughter Gabilla had no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Or because someone hacked his twitter?

I understand texting pictures, but do you seriously believe, even in a pass-out drunk stage, even Backlash would think it's a reasonable idea to tweet your junk?
    You can send direct messages via twitter.. so they don't go to everyone, only to an individual. Prior to his weiner pic, he sent a tweet (?) talking about something regarding Seattle. It's probably a coincidence that the girl receiving the "little weiner" is from Seattle. And little weiner is right:

I'll eat crow if it turns out Matthew is stupider than Backlash, but you and I both know that is not possible.
    I'm certain that this will be swept under the carpet. Who's going to call him out... his wife? Too bad she's a Hillary Clinton advisor. They will do an "investigation" and determine that it was hacked, but mysteriously they cannot find this genius hacker.

One thing I did learn though.. was Weiner isn't gay. I seriously didn't think a straight guy could be that dramatic.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    I like how PB just jumped to the conclusion that Weiner actually did tweet his (covered) junk to a female college student, and not that he may have been actually hacked.
    It's almost as good as you immediately defending him... probably not even reading the article.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I did read the article. Weiner is smarter than most people, and pretty brashly outspoken. He's young, and tech savvy. I don't think he's this dumb.

Plus, if the picture was private to only one person, how'd it come out in the first place, and why did it have to be deleted, according to the article which you may have read but can't seem to comprehend? Why would he need to comment on it publicly, including on his Twitter feed, with a joke about more Weiner for Weiner fans? The girl involved didn't seem to be the one who reported it, and certainly if she was involved in the affair in some way she wouldn't have.

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

P.S. how do you have a picture of it if he only sent it to one person? Why does that picture show it showing up on his twitter feed?

Jesus, and you accuse me of irrationally jumping to conclusions, when you fail to apply critical thought to anything, let alone this.
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Technically he could have messaged her the yfrog link which she then broadcast, but even still, putting it on yfrog is inherently publicizing it.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

P.S. how do you have a picture of it if he only sent it to one person? Why does that picture show it showing up on his twitter feed?

Jesus, and you accuse me of irrationally jumping to conclusions, when you fail to apply critical thought to anything, let alone this.
    You are irrationally jumping to conclusions.. because you fail to apply critical thinking to my post. Read my post again, responding to Keller. Focus on the part where Keller is talking about sending a picture to everyone on his twitter account.. and I make a point that it is possible to direct a message to one individual.

Could it be possible that he meant to send his tiny penis picture to that one individual, and accidently sent it to his entire following? I realize you live in a reality where your beloved Weiner could possibly do anything wrong... but that reality isn't where the rest of us live.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

And again, I don't think he's that dumb. If you're sending weiner pictures to people, you tend to not do things haphazardly if you're sending it over a medium that is supposed to be mass media in nature.
    A.M.D.G.

9. Default

Breaking news: Weinergate currently occupying 15 out of 16 'top stories' links on BigGovernment's front page.

0 links on The Blaze and Drudge Report. Looks like someone didn't get the conservative media agenda memo.
    Last edited by Cephalopod; 05-31-2011 at 04:35 PM.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

And again, I don't think he's that dumb. If you're sending weiner pictures to people, you tend to not do things haphazardly if you're sending it over a medium that is supposed to be mass media in nature.
    Unless he was sending it to person, not people. And yes, I believe he is that dumb. Maybe not Backlashian dumb, but still dumb.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME