Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Portraits

1. Default

Another awesome job by Divone...this is EXACTLY what we asked for (yes we are huge dorks). :PSmyths.jpg

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alafaya View Post
    Love, love, love this! Alafaya and Mikeke in action....

Attachment 4892
    You should shoot at the same target to make sure you both get exp.

3. Default

New additions to my site! Thanks again to everyone for your continued support! My pricing is still $35 for a base portrait. If you are looking for something more complex, we can hammer out a good deal. If I already have your character, the price is reduced. Refer someone and get a free portrait. xetacloseup.jpgxetafull.jpg

The latest addition! Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Divone View Post
    xetacloseup.jpgxetafull.jpg
    The latest addition! Thank you again!
    Awesome work! Back in business once again, I see!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Divone View Post
    xetacloseup.jpg

The latest addition!
    Beautifully done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

6. Default

Tisket has started a trend. I have been asked by several people if I would bend my rules a bit. Short answer, yes. I will do something daring and sexy. I won't put them up on my site. I'll leave it up to those who commission them to display or share at their discretion.

I'll also answer on my prices. Yes, they do seem all over the place lately. I am charging based on the amount of work involved in the picture. Base scene with your character is $35. If more people or scenes are wanted, I charge according to how much is involved in reposing, redressing, etc. This does seem like an erratic approach but it's very hard to pin down price with the eclectic population of Elanthia! I give good deals to groups! Repeat customers get even better deals! If you refer someone, you still get a freebie.

Thank you everyone for continued support on my ongoing journey in these portraits. I love doing them.
    Last edited by Divone; 07-05-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries

I love nudes because they are great posing practice since you don't have to eternally futz with the clothing poke through issue.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

8. Default

Tisket just likes playing with cartoon penis.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Methais: "I raped myself once. I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't resist. It was intense."

Blog Entries

I'm going to commission you to do a nude of my rogue. After RtCF that is.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lolleia View Post
    Tisket just likes playing with cartoon penis.
    Well who wouldn't?! Weirdos...that's who!
    I like penis.