Page 3 of 370 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Rescue / raise service on Teras

Game is down, must be time for more pix.

See, the way this is supposed to work is I post a pic and then someone else posts a pic, and then round and round we go.

No?

PC trouble for me again I'm afraid. No Mofuggin raises till I get this thing stable. Think I might need a fromat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Think I might need a fromat.
    Best typo ever.

Yeah I say it that way on purpose when I'm talking about wiping out a PC. +1 to my amusement.

Bump.

PC is back online. Rescue / raise service on Teras running again. Sorry for the downtime but I think it's all back online and stable now. Only time will tell.

Mandatory bump bumps.

Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 09-11-2011 at 07:45 PM.

I spoke too soon. The PC still has trouble so it must be hardware if a format didn't fix it. I've got no idea how long it'll take me to track this down so if you don't see me around for awhile, know that I haven't quit I'm just working out the problemo.

Updated status on the PC situation, just in case anybody is wondering whether rezz service will still be available on Teras or not...

After a format and clean reinstall of the OS, problems persist. IRQ_less_than_or_not_equal BSOD problems to be specific. Last night I removed 2 of the 4 DIMMS from my motherboard and ran with half ram till morning. It got a little wonky and gave me another BSOD so I've swapped the RAM I ran last night, for the RAM I had removed and I'll be running it today on that. We'll see how she goes. I really hope it's RAM because if not I'm leaning towards motherboard. Could be CPU trouble too I s'pose, but it doesn't smell like it to me. Anywho, that's the story and I'm sticking to it.

Rescue / rezz service is up and running right now and I'm working to keep it that way.

Update. The RAM was the problem it seems. Aside from the automatic windows update reboot last night, things have been running smoothly for 2 days. Feel free to return to Teras and die.

... still going strong. Even using logmein to monitor my gs computers activity from 350 miles away, the rezz script is running well overnite.

It's a nice time of year to die on Teras.