Page 305 of 306 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306 LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3054

Thread: Rescue / raise service on Teras

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the cheeto in chief so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the cheeto in chief so hard. Please debate me.
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

still going strong with the posts after years lol, just decided to get back into the game a little bit the other day.. figured id stop in and say hey!
    [LNet]-You: "lnets for everything, fuck a mod"

[LNet]-GSIVreaer: "Empath is a bad mother fucker"

-Original Shattered Snoopy/Empath/Psycho