Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some stuff (5x fem doubles, 4x swcp doubles, brawling vambraces)

Default Some stuff (5x fem doubles, 4x swcp doubles, brawling vambraces)

Gonna sell some things:

Enhancives:

some brushed steel vambraces inlaid with nathala agate
    +4 stamina recovery, +6 brawl bonus
    MB 1m, CB -

some brushed steel vambraces set with dark storm agate
    +4 strength bonus, +6 brawl bonus
    MB 1m, CB -

some brushed steel vambraces accented with banded panther agate
    +4 agility bonus, +6 brawl bonus
    MB 1m, CB -

some brushed steel vambraces inset with shards of blood agate
    +4 con bonus, +6 brawl bonus
    MB 1m, CB -

All 4 of these have huge number of charges, are persistent, and weigh 3 pounds and can't be lightened further. They inspect as miscellaneous armor that covers the arms and require a "strong amount of skill in Brawling" for the enhancements to work. I'd use a set myself if the ASG increase wouldn't result in an unacceptable increase in spell failure. From Droughtman's.

Armor:

some simple leather armor
    Show: This simple, practical leather armor is expertly crafted and elegantly designed. The armor is made with a petite frame in mind, with rawhide laces on each side to allow for perfect fitting. Its design allows for freedom of movement, and several layers of rolaren-threaded cloth serve as protective padding. A single swirling aetherstone is set on the right shoulder, the only sign of adornment other than the natural luster of the fine leather. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

4x somewhat crit padded (permanent padding) double leather, weighs 14.

MB 2.5m, SOLD to Rallorick for 2.5m

some simple petite leather armor
    Show: Neatly made, this soft leather armor is lightly dusted with glaes powder that sparkles brightly in a soft curving design. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Scripts:
    wear:
    As you slip into some simple petite leather armor you notice that it is perfectly fitted for maximum mobility, comfort, and protection.
    Subarashi works her way into some simple petite leather armor, fitting it comfortably.
    pull:
    You shift the weight of your armor on your shoulders, preparing yourself for sudden movement!
    Subarashi almost imperceptibly tenses within her armor, shifting her balance slightly.
    tap:
    You click your fingernails against your armor for a moment's distraction. Why must you suffer the interminably slow moments of life?
    Subarashi clicks her nails against the waist of her armor, rapping a quick tempo to pass the time.
    rub:
    Noticing a bloody ichor smudge marring your armor you casually buff at it with the pad of your thumb.
    Seeming to notice a bloody ichor smudge on her armor, Subarashi casually rubs at it with the pad of her thumb.

5x double leather, scripted, wearable by female characters only. Weighs 14 pounds. Pretty old. Might be more scripts, but I doubt it.

Sold to ViridianAsp
    NOTE: Bidder has requested to be anonymous on this listing, but has agreed to have identity revealed in PM, in case anyone wants to confirm it's a real person and etc.

some gleaming golvern leg greaves
    Box found leg armor, weighs 5 pounds, inspects as being made of golvern, sings at +25.

MB: 500k, CB -

Weapons:

a gleaming vultite leather-wrapped sai
    A small stud is imbedded into the base of the leather-wrapped sai. The leather-wrapped sai is covered in foul-smelling murky umber oil.

4x poison-hilt sai, raffle item from the Dhu. Vials of poison are inserted into the hilt, then by TOUCHing the sai the weapon is coated with the poison.
    This results in periodic poison flares as shown. Strength depends on the poison used. I may have some spare vials, if so they will be included with the purchase.
    LOOKing at the sai shows the poison that is on the sai, if any.
    If I recall correctly, there is no RT incurred by poison-coating the sai by TOUCHing it. I may be wrong on this, and will be testing it today and will update when I know more.

If the creator wants to elaborate, you're welcome to

You leap from hiding to attack!
    You swing with a vultite fist-scythe at a crocodile!
    By amazing chance, the crocodile evades the attack!
    You thrust with a vultite leather-wrapped sai at a crocodile!
    AS: +141 vs DS: +61 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +100 = +201
    ... and hit for 28 points of damage!
    Well aimed shot, punctures calf!
    The crocodile is stunned!

**A malodorous toxin spits from your leather-wrapped sai and slimes the face of the crocodile!**
    Some murky oil drips from your sai.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

MB 1m, CB -

a bark-covered witchwood runestaff
    Twisted and gnarled, this branch of witchwood is still covered in bark along most of its surface, apparently having been changed little from its original form. Faces are partially visible in the patterns of the bark, some twisted, elongated or incomplete, yet the suggestion of the features is unmistakable. Reinforcing the perception are small runes, carved painstakingly into the forehead of each visage, giving them an eerie, haunted cast.

4x, creepy-looking, enchantable, scripted:

>lean my rune
    You lean wearily against your witchwood runestaff, letting it support some of your weight.
    >point my rune
    You raise your witchwood runestaff high overhead, pointing it toward the heavens.
    >point my rune at XXXX
    You raise your witchwood runestaff in the air and point it at XXXX, training your gaze on him with narrowed eyes.
    >spin runestaff
    In an impressive display of manual dexterity you spin the witchwood runestaff in front of you, forming a deadly wall that keeps the world at bay.
    >hug runestaff
    You draw your witchwood runestaff towards the center of your body, placing both hands along the length of the runestaff.
    >grip runestaff
    You plant the tip of your witchwood runestaff firmly on the ground and rotate it in your hand, securing a more comfortable grip.

Subarashi leans wearily against her witchwood runestaff, letting it support some of her weight.
    Subarashi raises her witchwood runestaff high overhead, pointing it toward the heavens.
    Subarashi raises her witchwood runestaff in the air and points it at you, training her gaze on you with a narrow-eyed stare.
    In an impressive display of manual dexterity, Subarashi spins her witchwood runestaff in front of her, forming a deadly wall.
    Subarashi draws her witchwood runestaff towards the center of her body, placing both hands along the length of the runestaff.
    Subarashi plants the tip of her witchwood runestaff firmly on the ground and rotates it in her hand, securing a more comfortable grip.

MB 1m, CB -

-mark
    Last edited by dott; 04-11-2011 at 01:57 AM.

some simple leather armor

I'll go 2.5 on these.

some simple petite leather armor MB on those please!
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~

Bumped for going once on both armors.

2mil on the petite leathers.
    - Galenok

"I'm your huckleberry."

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Doesn't quite help the issue of looking like a tard as you run around singing at things. Other than that, you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post
    If by "singing at," you mean "skull fucking," then yes, you are correct. Bards fucking own.

Bump for new items, new bids, and going twice on the padded doubles.

Bump for new item (golvern greaves)

2.5 mil on the petite leather

3 mil on the petite leathers, please
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 04-05-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: doh

3.5 million on the leathers.