Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Democrats in Panic Mode?

Originally posted by TheEschaton
    I bet you if I was running, I could fucking beat Bush. Toolbox.
    You don't have any respect for the dollar! Er.. that was last week. Hmmm.

I'd finally be able to see someone I know on the Daily Show, I guess.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Gas prices are going to fall, which is why they're going up now. Saw it either here or on fark. I doubt the Osama capture, but I guess it's possible.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

Originally posted by Arkans
    The people that vote for Kerry based on "Anyone but Bush" are a really small minority. Usually radical leftist, interest groups, or partisan democrats.

..."evil they know, rather than the evil they don't"
    I'm not one of those and I'm voting for whoever the democrats put up.
    Of course they (democats) are dumb, our system is dumb. If you want a logical or intelligent system go assimulate with the borg, humans do not have those traits.

And I hope Nader will pull his head out of his ass and quits wasting time and votes. You have to force the party to get change the american public doesn't care, and the tools wasting their votes are just that.

I doubt he'll run, last time the mark was 5% which he didn't get so "assumbably" the green party will not run Nader again.

His daddy didn't get reelected and his platform was the same. I think the big issue here is that many of you are forgetting that Bush stole his first election. He barely got in running against the most boring man alive, now Kerry will have no problem at all trouncing him.

so "assumbably" the green party will not run Nader again.
    He's running as an Independant, instead of a Green.

Bush stole his first election.
    Uh...no. All the (media-conducted, the actual ones were halted) recounts point toward Bush, and the point is moot anyway. We have an electoral college who votes, the popular vote only serves to guide them.

Originally posted by Fengus
    I think the big issue here is that many of you are forgetting that Bush stole his first election. He barely got in running against the most boring man alive, now Kerry will have no problem at all trouncing him.
    Sorry, if you are too retarded to figure out how to opperate a voting ballet, you're too retarded to have your vote count.

Nakiro
    ------------------
    Originally posted by Tsa`ah
    The above post may, or may not be, the biggest pile of bullshit ever written.

But what if it looks like this!?!!?

I think it's time to stop with the last election and concentrate on convincing people that Bush should not be elected, again.

I can give you a thesis on it.

-A

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Ilvane]
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

I wish I could vote for Bush

Damn you, not being born until 1987!

Originally posted by Nakiro
    Originally posted by Fengus
    I think the big issue here is that many of you are forgetting that Bush stole his first election. He barely got in running against the most boring man alive, now Kerry will have no problem at all trouncing him.
    Sorry, if you are too retarded to figure out how to opperate a voting ballet, you're too retarded to have your vote count.
    WRONG! We aren't in a technocracy we have a democracy, all people equal. And it wasn't retards anyway, it was more like those with aged eyesight.

Wether there was trickery or not, it still was pretty close and like I said most boring man alive...