Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: People to stay away from...

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're beginning to sound like Gracy now. "Only people who haven't met me hate me! Everyone else loves me!"

EDIT:

See?
    Okay Mister Bandwagon. I knew you'd jump in. That is not what I'm claiming. All I'm saying is, those that dislike me in game have a reason. Whether it's they had a bad relationship with me, past exs etc. I keep to myself in GS and offer help all the time. She is going on what people say, as stated. If I had a bad run in with her and it was horrible enough for her to claim that I'm a person to stay away from, then let her post why. Gossip is not enough of a good reason for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    I would let you break my heart and write you tons of really sappy private messages but I would probably not start a thread for all my QQ. ~ Your SuperSecret, Somewhat Public Admirerer RojoDisco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rucca View Post
    Okay Mister Bandwagon. I knew you'd jump in. That is not what I'm claiming. All I'm saying is, those that dislike me in game have a reason. Whether it's they had a bad relationship with me, past exs etc. I keep to myself in GS and offer help all the time. She is going on what people say, as stated. If I had a bad run in with her and it was horrible enough for her to claim that I'm a person to stay away from, then let her post why. Gossip is not enough of a good reason for me.
    It is her opinion. In her opinion you aren't the type of person to be around. If you don't like the opinion and don't know the person, don't worry about it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is her opinion. In her opinion you aren't the type of person to be around. If you don't like the opinion and don't know the person, don't worry about it.
    This is why I stay to myself in game. You are right. She is welcome to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    I would let you break my heart and write you tons of really sappy private messages but I would probably not start a thread for all my QQ. ~ Your SuperSecret, Somewhat Public Admirerer RojoDisco

Quote Originally Posted by Rucca View Post
    Okay Mister Bandwagon. I knew you'd jump in.
    I lol'ed.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Vanyah - likes to talk shit about other people she doesn't know.
    You're right, I shouldn't list the people that others disliked for whatever reason. I removed them and only listed the people I have had enough interaction with to substantiate my bad opinion of them. My apologies for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyah View Post
    A couple of us were talking about this the other day.
    So.. a bunch of your friends were gossiping about shit and you thought it'd be cool to start some drama on the PC? Got it.

Next time you update your list be sure to include the name of your character and your gossipy friends.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    So.. a bunch of your friends were gossiping about shit and you thought it'd be cool to start some drama on the PC? Got it.

Next time you update your list be sure to include the name of your character and your gossipy friends.
    ^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyah View Post

My List:

MALES (so to speak)

Demyse/Vylina/Vilorcasdra/Foxs (terrible rper, headache)

Meeshach (nutjob, drama queen, emotional wreck)

FEMALES:
    Maetriks/Nihrvanah (terrible rper, vulgar and just plain nasty)
    Welfidia(really?)

I agree completely with these entries. Pretty much everyone with the last name Ta'Mori acts similiar. The females are generally pretty vulgar and nasty and they all seem to always want to portray the stereotypical evil Faendryl. It isn't very well down.

Meeshach once got extremely butthurt that I was hanging out with a friend of his. He attacked me and I don't remember if I killed him or just hurt him a lot, but he pretty much broke off relations with the friend of his I was hanging out with.

Welfidia is just a crazy bitch. I was fucking around in TSC once, and some level 5 dude challenged me to a duel. So I accepted, we went outside the north gate, I destroyed him. Then she ambushes me from hiding, so I killed her. Couple days later, she dies somewhere(I think the Bowels) and I go to rescue her. She decays. Day later she dies again, I'm already halfway to TSC dragging her, and she comes back from being AFK and decays. She then warn interacts me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I nominate Chivalrous. Fuck that guy.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Colynn/Elandros/Danno (nutjob irl, stalks and pressures women into cybering him)

Colynn TRIES to pressure women into cybering to the extent of RPing beating them. He's a sociopath and definitely one to stay away from.