Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Locker Cleaning #1

Default Locker Cleaning #1

Ok, locker cleaning.

MB for all items not clearly marked is 50k. I'm not running around for small change. Lots of historical items, some junk I coded for myself, some from Mitra when she was new (think the foot and wreath I did!) and more. I've posted all i know about the info, loresang to most of it, not doing script testing on it all, i got more lockers to do.

IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: I will update this once a day, but i will be travelling to Austin TX Monday AM - Wed late PM, so no delivery until i get back unless you do a buyout before tomorrow night
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

a shiny black yew yo-yo - fully unlocked

a withered chicken foot - scripted?

a dried garlic bulb wreath - scripted?

an embroidered sage green silk cloak - max deep, can be lightened, currently holding 145 - 100k to Waywardgs, sold

a smoky two-headed dog talisman of smoky quartz with brilliant emerald eyes - 50k to Nichelas, sold

a gnomish-style wedding band- The inscription on the simple band has been worn smooth through years of loving marriage, and the words 'You and no other" can barely be made out

a thick black cotton towel - once unlocked

a leather wool-lined strap- makes an instrument weable - 50k to Neimanz, sold

a heavily enruned battle axe - 2x hcw, mb 1m

some smooth jade worry stones - scripted? 100k to Stry , sold

a polishing cloth - scripted? -75k to geijon , sold

a linen sack - a seashell-set small glaes castle, a tiny scorched oak catapult, a tiny slick metallic catapult, a tiny red-veined onyx ballista, a tiny bolt-edged ballista, a tiny curved deep black ballista, a speckled black invar case (seigery repair case). - mb 20m

a steel skullcap - +5 spell aim, -1 aura, mb 1m - 1m to TheBlueOrange, sold

a solid gold offering plate - scripted, 50k to Stry, sold

some blued steel bracers trimmed with dark storm agate - +2 str/+3 twc, must have moderate twc mb 2m

a thick forked talisman - flipable wand, coded by Cyr and Khaladon (when I was a wee gm) - 1m buyout to Arctal, sold...

turn tal
    You turn the base of your forked talisman. It moves smoothly into position and stops with a soft *click*. Suddenly the top of the talisman, supported by two thin arms at the sides, breaks away from the rest of the talisman and flips end over end. The top reconnects itself to the body of the talisman, giving your talisman a different look.

Has the spells 202 and 509, charge on the 509 side mb 500k

some stylish vruul skin boots - scripted? - 200k to Middian, sold, delivered

You estimate that some stylish vruul skin boots can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.
    You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet. The boots appears to serve some purpose.
    You analyze your vruul skin boots and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."
    You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the vruul skin boots for you or have its pockets deepened.

a gold-bound coin book - one of the cooler things i coded, but sadly broken...never reached what i wanted it to do, but someday! Heh! MB 500k - 500k to Graythunderp - sold

>close book
    You carefully close the cover of the coin book and flip the latch closed.
    >open book
    You carefully unlatch and open your coin book. You notice you opened it to page 2.
    >look at book
    On page 2, you see a platinum explorer coin.
    >turn book
    You carefully turn your coin book from page 2 to 3.
    You carefully turn your coin book from page 3 to 4.
    You carefully turn your coin book from page 4 to 5.
    You are looking at the last page. You carefully flip back to the first page.
    >look at book
    On page 1, you see a cast iron Coinstamper coin, a bronze Krazy Funhouse coin, a platinum cleric coin, a platinum cleric coin and a platinum cleric coin.
    >pull book
    You carefully remove a cast iron Coinstamper coin from your coin book.
    >put coin in book
    You carefully slip your coin into your book on page 1.

a pair of steel heeled boots - teleport boots - 100k buyout to Shimeria

a smooth crystalline globe - The globe has been crafted from smooth crystal and seamlessly put together. Crystal blue water fills the globe, and what looks like an underwater terrarium has been made inside. Small pebbles and grass shift occasionally as the item is disturbed. Swimming in the middle of the globe is a mottled red and white fish with large bug-eyes staring directly back at you.

a delicate glass bubble pin - nifty loresong, think its from Black Swan

an ora-twined soulstone pin- A perfectly spherical grey soulstone serves as the centerpiece of the pin, while spiraled bands of both light and dark-hued ora twine around one another in a twisting dance of metal. The darker ora arcs across the left side of the stone, while the lighter binds the right side. A single design is engraved upon the smooth surface of the soulstone - a simple rendition of a pillar of light descending from above.

a shimmering glaesine orb - day/night orb

a small glass orb - You gaze within the orb and see...

Gardenia Commons
    The soft, soothing sound of the carved marble fountain that dominates Gardenia Commons breaks the silence of day. Bright sunlight dapples the area in a warm glow and reflects off the water pouring into the fountain, causing rainbows of ethereal light to dance across the mist that clings to the cobblestone street. A light, thin layer of dew glistens on the wrought iron benches that encircle the fountain.

a night-hued orase runestaff capped with a platinum moon 4x - 100k Buyout to Poloneus, delivered

a thick leather wrist guard (2) - +4 ranged, mb 2m each

some bronze leg greaves inset with hammered copper discs - +5 stamina recovery, GoS master only, 1m mb

a golden linked neck chain - 606 rechargeable, 5m mb - 7m to Arctal, sold

some spiked leather leg greaves - perm spiked , temp incredible nature AND puncture resist, mb 2m

a blackened laje lockpick case - belt worn, small number of small items, 2#, max light/deep

a pair of soot-stained black corded trews - pants, small amount of small items, max light/deep

a rune-etched gold alloy earring - +2 dodge, +3 s/h, more charges than a giantman (full) - 150k to Wharde, sold

a silvery maoral box - puzzle box by GM Silvaran - highly scripted, 150k buyout to Stry

a wire-bound pale crystal amulet - amulet holder - 100k buyout to Shimeria

and a silver-edged crimson ruby amulet - amulet holder - 100k buyout to Shimeria
    Last edited by kookiegod; 03-16-2011 at 11:59 AM.

an embroidered sage green silk cloak - max deep, can be lightened, currently holding 145

a rune-etched gold alloy earring

50k Vruul Boots

a silvery maoral box - puzzle box by GM Silvaran - highly scripted

.... please explain this item.

Mainly where it came from and at least 1-2 of the scripts on it.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 02-26-2011 at 01:27 PM.

a smoky two-headed dog talisman of smoky quartz with brilliant emerald eyes - 50k
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

500k - thick forked talisman
    5M - golden linked neck chain

8. Default

a steel skullcap - +5 spell aim, -1 aura

1m

is this by chance wearable?
    you need thicker skin
    prep 520
    cast Mark

Quote Originally Posted by theblueorange View Post
    a steel skullcap - +5 spell aim, -1 aura

1m