Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: What good books have you read lately?

Those of you who like Will Wight’s books may enjoy the River of Fate series written by David North, who also happens to be the long-time player of Fulmen! Second book is now available for preorder and out July 5. Here’s the link the first one. They’re also free on Kindle Unlimited.

https://www.amazon.com/River-Fate-Sc.../dp/B085XT3TQW
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Hey, thanks

Let me know if you like it!
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

3. Default

New book of mine comes out tomorrow, if anyone wants to check it out!

Battlefield Reclaimer.

David North ebook.jpg

LitRPG genre.

"Across the world of Aster Fall, there are unique classes, but not all of them can be trained. They require quests and accomplishments that simply don't exist in the world. Some say the World Law itself is broken and that the world is falling apart.

In comes Sam Hastern.

His family has been cursed by one of these classes for the last fifty years. No one has ever managed to level it, condemning them to the lowest paying jobs and life in a barren village.

The class is called Battlefield Reclaimer.

There's one more little problem.

Sam's about to have it even worse, when a dungeon exploration leaves him looking distinctly non-human.

---

*In this work, you'll find leveling, crafting, experience-based progression, rare classes, evolving classes, and strange races.

The world runs on mana crystals, beast cores, spirit veins, alchemical pills, and enchantments. The environment is hostile and filled with monsters and elemental storms."

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09CLKKF48
    Last edited by Fulmen; 09-02-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmen View Post
    New book of mine comes out tomorrow, if anyone wants to check it out!

Battlefield Reclaimer.

David North ebook.jpg

LitRPG genre.

"Across the world of Aster Fall, there are unique classes, but not all of them can be trained. They require quests and accomplishments that simply don't exist in the world. Some say the World Law itself is broken and that the world is falling apart.

In comes Sam Hastern.

His family has been cursed by one of these classes for the last fifty years. No one has ever managed to level it, condemning them to the lowest paying jobs and life in a barren village.

The class is called Battlefield Reclaimer.

There's one more little problem.

Sam's about to have it even worse, when a dungeon exploration leaves him looking distinctly non-human.

---

*In this work, you'll find leveling, crafting, experience-based progression, rare classes, evolving classes, and strange races.

The world runs on mana crystals, beast cores, spirit veins, alchemical pills, and enchantments. The environment is hostile and filled with monsters and elemental storms."

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09CLKKF48
    Fulmen's books are really quite fun and well written, if you haven't tried them yet!
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Reaper's dropping 11/2, just announced!

Also, I'm gonna try and get around to checking out Fulmen's books soon, sound interesting.

Little bit more Reaper news, Travis Baldree narrated an excerpt from chapter 4 of Reaper and someone transcribed it, and it's awesome. Can't wait for November.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iteration11...ravis_baldree/

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Little bit more Reaper news, Travis Baldree narrated an excerpt from chapter 4 of Reaper and someone transcribed it, and it's awesome. Can't wait for November.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iteration11...ravis_baldree/
    Oooh, yum yum
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Just finished my last re-read of Cradle in preparation for Reaper, and I've been trying to get into Fulmen's books, starting with the cultivation series River of Fate. However, the formatting of them is killing me. Every single sentence has a line break, so every sentence, no matter how short or long, is a paragraph on its own. This could be more of just a me problem, but it is extremely difficult to read like this as it just feels disjointed and chaotic to me.

I thought that maybe it was just in the first book, but both books in the series as well as the 1 book LitRPG novel are all exactly the same. I'm not sure I can do this, and I'm barely into the first chapter.

It’s fairly standard for the genre. Works well on Kindle, though it may not be to your taste.
    ~Fulmen Soulforge