Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: What good books have you read lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Hol up, isn't Blackflame #3?

Yeah, it's not my pic tho, that was from the subreddit and Will's brother.

I enjoyed Bloodline, I want to go back and re-read it again to consider it more seriously, but I'm taking a breather with something in between.

2. Default

I found bloodline to be the weakest of the series, hopefully next book picks up

I finished The White Dragon and now I'm re-reading the next book in Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series, Dragonsong.
    Last edited by Kyulen; 04-20-2021 at 11:40 PM.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

I finished Dragonsong and now I'm re-reading the next book in the Dragonriders of Pern series, Dragonsinger.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

I am autistic.

I finished Dragonsinger and now I'm re-reading the next book in the Dragonriders of Pern series, Dragondrums.

I am autistic.

I finished Dragondrums and now I'm re-reading the next book in Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series, The Renegades of Pern.

I am autistic.

I've finished The Renegades of Pern and now I'm re-reading the next book in the Dragonriders of Pern series, All the Weyrs of Pern.

I am autistic.

I've finished All the Weyrs of Pern and now I'm re-reading the next book in the Dragonriders of Pern series, The Dolphins of Pern.

I am autistic.

I have not finished this book. It's a long book, and my head can't handle my eyes looking too long at a smallish screen this week. I read almost everything on a kindle.

Leviathan Wakes. I watched the series (one more season to go) on Amazon first. The prologue is kind of boring. It's so good otherwise though. What's amazing is it doesn't make the Expanse worse. They are not exactly the same story, but wakes gives you this different view and fills in the story better. With the Expanse, for me anyways, it's made me admire the Amazon writers and show runners more.

* And Syfy before Amazon picked it up
    Last edited by tash; 05-14-2021 at 02:38 AM.

I've finished The Dolphins of Pern and now I'm re-reading the last book I have of Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series, The Skies of Pern.

I am autistic.