Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Federal budget

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    Right, thank you for making the argument for me that the government and politicians are intentionally or unintentionally complete liars.
    I am pretty sure that most everyone here accepts that in the financial side of politics, though why we put up with such BS, I don't know.

Kind of like how unemployment in the great depression was measured by taking the number of people that could work and subtracting the number that were working. Now, it is the number of people filing unemployment claims which is grossly inaccurate since once you don't file or can't file anymore, then you aren't counted.

I would like to see a clear and concise glossary and definition of terms allowed by politicians to use in describing economics. So when you say a "cut in spending" it means "spending less real dollars than the previous year" and not what it often means "not increasing spending as much as planned".

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Not really talking about the cuts and this isn't directed at this administration.. but why the fuck are we spending so much money to make pretty books for the yearly budgets? Wouldn't it be far cheaper to make a PDF file and email it to each recipient?

I think Obama missed a great opportunity.
    How we doing like 9 trillion later Parkbandit? Most of which was from Trump or to bail out Bush Jr? You must be the opposite of Rasputin. Fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    How we doing like 9 trillion later Parkbandit? Most of which was from Trump or to bail out Bush Jr? You must be the opposite of Rasputin. Fucking stupid.
    What part of "Not really talking about the cuts and this isn't directed at this administration.. but why the fuck are we spending so much money to make pretty books for the yearly budgets?" went over your head?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What part of "Not really talking about the cuts and this isn't directed at this administration.. but why the fuck are we spending so much money to make pretty books for the yearly budgets?" went over your head?
    I think it was the part where you said anything out of your cheeto dust encrusted slack jawed fucktard face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I think it was the part where you said anything out of your cheeto dust encrusted slack jawed fucktard face.
    This was in 2011.. 5 years prior to President Trump being elected and ruining your entire "life".

Just when you though Geijon was the dumbest person in the thread... you go and prove who the real contender is.

Big day tomorrow. Rest up.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I'm a facist racist pig, look at me
    What's it like being a puppet

No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Keep insisting you're not suffering from the greatest white savior complex ever.

"Black lives matter to THIS white man!" The virtue signaling is off the charts! I know that's not a picture of your truck but it might as well be.

8. Default

Never understood why people put shit like that on their vehicle. Just asking to be keyed or damaged.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 07-22-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

I'd accidentally rear-end that POS SJW in a fucking MINUTE. I'd time it such that the car behind me rear-ends me first, then I'd gas it and hit the faggot in the soyboy truck in front of me. I'd go to court over my emotional damage and trauma from the accident and hopefully bankrupt the motherfucker in the fagcab in front of me.
    Thank you for sharing, Bubba.

We see you.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 07-21-2020 at 10:36 PM. Reason: ��

Keep insisting you're not suffering from the greatest white savior complex ever.

"Black lives matter to THIS white man!" The virtue signaling is off the charts! I know that's not a picture of your truck but it might as well be.
    You try so hard to insist you know who I am, but you're off target like you're just desperately placing labels and hoping they stick.

Keep thinking you know it all. It will not serve you well over the decades.