Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virus help

Default Virus help

Ok anyone know anything about a virus called something like Trojan Backdoor virus? it's actually going at my computer right now cause these messages kept appearing and things are slowly messing up... so.. anyone know anything?
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

Run anti-virus, trojan/backdoor means it's prolly recording something that your doing on the computer, could be keystrokes, could be passwords etc etc and sending them out to a remote server somewhere, i'd say run anti-virus, if you dont have one, buy one. It could also be opening a port on your computer so that a remote host can access your PC.

J.T. uses McAfee 8.0

(You know every time i typed "remote server" in this post for some odd reason i typed "remove server"....)

[Edited on 4-28-2004 by J-Tech]
    -= c S k =-

- CiN SiTY KRiMiNaLZ -

MySpace:
    http://www.myspace.com/pstilez

E-Mail:
    admin@csknetworks.com

7-0-2 Northtown, CinSity LasVegas born.
    &
    Nuthin' but luv 2 tha 9-1-Siccness, tha bay, an every 1 from tha northside of california.

<<Trojan Backdoor virus?>>

That's not the name of the virus. That's its function. And what J-Tech said. A trojan is typically used to capture passwords and e-mail them to your contacts list or something. Backdoor = bad. As a general rule, anything that can find a backdoor has the potential to fucking pwn you.

I suggest you figure out the exact virus and find a kill program quickly.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

I'm running a virus scan now and it's already found 12 infected files. It took me about 3 times of restarting to get on because it kept freezing my computer.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

didn't work

Well it's still running, I'm up to 15 viruses. Most recent is something called Download.Keenv and I can't see what comes after v
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

Didn't work meaning it asked you for a crack, or you just suck?

So it details all the 16 files that are infected but it's not doing anything with them, it says they're all still infected.
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

This is what the results were.
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

Screw virus scanning. Put this bad boy on your computer, update the definitions, then run.

Alright, here is the actual cracked program in a zip file, this should work.