Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: lrn2map

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    This OTF room is incorrectly tagged as having aloeas stem

;e Room[12046].tags.delete("some aloeas stem")
    There is so many fucked up herb rooms in OTF. I have no idea why. Herb tags are supposed to update automatically when a herb is found. Is it possible its a day/night issue?

Also, Tillmen is it possible you could update the LNet tag script to remove herb tags on the message that an item cannot be found?

;e Room.current.image = 'wl-micefilename.png'

3. Default

On Teras Isle in Prime.

[alchemy: error: failed to find trash room]
    >
    [alchemy: error: failed to find a reagent shop]

REGEANT
    I went to room 13063 [Thistleberry's Hut, Repository - 13063]
    and checked for tags. None.

>;e echo Room.current.tags
    --- Lich: exec1 active.
    [exec1: []]
    --- Lich: exec1 has exited.

TRASH

Trash room with barrel is 12537 On Teras Isle in Prime.

--- Lich: exec1 active.
    [exec1: ["node", "supernode"]]
    --- Lich: exec1 has exited.

Can someone add these tags? Thanks

you know you can do it yourself. You already did the debugging to know they didn't have the tags. Process below

Step 1. ;repo checkout-mapdb
    Step 2. go to room and type ;e Room.current.tags.push('taghere')
    Step 3. ;e Map.save
    Step 4. ;repo upload-mapdb
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

5. Default

Hi folks,

I was wondering if it's possible to update the image file of a currently active map. I mapped some rooms (tables) in Cysaegir so that ;go2 would work while at the table. Then I edited the image file, and mapped them on ;narost.

For reference, my image with the additions: http://imgur.com/a/cxj1J

6. Default

The new image will be automatically uploaded with the ";repo upload-mapdb" command as long as at least one room uses that image and it has not already been uploaded. However, only the image filename is used to tell if an image has already been uploaded, which is why you see a timestamp at the end of the filename of most images in the map folder.
    Get Lich - Vote for Gemstone (topmudsites.com)

7. Default

edit: nevermind - found the problem
    Last edited by zephyrii; 08-13-2017 at 10:28 PM. Reason: fixed the problem

Took awhile, but I finally have a character in House Paupers, so I spent some time last night improving the lockers for WL, Sol, and FWI. Things were a bit messy, and also I like adding features (auto-closing locker) as well as trying to either make rooms unique or add a puzzle solver.

Long story short, WL isn't working 100% as I ideally want it and I'm gonna keep working on it. But hopefully anything I upload is always an improvement. In that sense, nothing is broken as far as I know, and there are less orphaned rooms now than there were before.

If you find a problem, please PM me.
    Last edited by Kaldonis; 03-20-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Looking at adding the boot / log for RR into mapdb. I looked at how the ticket is handled for the cutter and it's not nice. Darkstone short sword is worse I think, but I'll paste that one to start with.

Little help, please. Looks like crap on the forums, peek at this. You can find it via ;e echo Room[6955].inspect in Prime mapdb.

I don't really like it using lootsack or the limited range of nouns it thinks to look at. But I don't want to do a DownStream Hook. I will put a link to the Cutter code once I get it sorted.

Update: Have a pair of scripts on my computer for the RR boot that work. Just need to port them to StringProc and test it in the actual mapdb. I'll do it sometime soon!

Final result (and I'm really sorry) works!

Here is a relatively hacky shell script (I called lic2proc.sh) which will barf a one-liner you can paste when you call on a lich script. It strips lines beginning with # comment symbol (NB: ^first character). It's also gonna preserve your tabs and returns so that there's any hope of extracting it to a readable form again. It will deal with the common escapes (double quote and some hashes), but it cannot handle a script with at (@) because I use it as a sort of variable in the tr compression with sed.

(It occurs to me I am explaining leaning toothpicks that produce line-noise code. I apologize again.)

Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    printf "StringProc.new(\""
    cat "$1" | sed '/^#/d' | tr '\n' '@' | sed 's/@/\\n/g' | tr '\t' '@' | sed 's/@/\\t/g' | sed 's/#{/\\#{/g' | sed 's/"/\\"/g' 
    printf "\")"
    That way you can port your possibly almost readable code into a retard StringProc.
    Last edited by Kaldonis; 04-19-2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: result

10. Default

Not sure if this thread is still active, but I was reading it last night, learned some things by playing around with it, made a few small changes and tested it, then uploaded the map last night. The areas that weren't working were in the Silvermule Gaming Hall locker annex - specifically Silvergate (cloudberry arch). I think it needs approval with the mini-script I made.