Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Here's a gift for those of you forging.

2. Default

Stuff a piece of paper in my nose?

Really?

How much smack have you done over night you fucking junkie?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibreficul View Post
    They only troll those they envy. Oh, how GREEN they all are... (and so is the majority of the rep I'm getting from this.)
    Rep is srs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibreficul View Post
    LOL, I needed a good laugh before I head off to sleep... Thanks chief.

For the record, you should take that outdated version of autoforge, print it out, fold up the paper into a little triangle, stick it on the end of a pen, and SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING NOSE. Maybe you'll relieve some pressure from up there and cease to be a retard. Or maybe it'll kill you, either way, the world would be a better place.

They only troll those they envy. Oh, how GREEN they all are... (and so is the majority of the rep I'm getting from this.)

Fuckin A man you told him.

ffs

5. Default

well this looks like its both easier and harder then I thought. easier cause that dforge looks like a normal wizard script with a few minor changes. I can use that set up to do a few of the scripts I wanted. harder because most of the others I think of as real lich scripts still look mostly like random jibberish to me.

6. Default

well I got my first lich script up and running saterday morning. have been running it trying to find anyplace it catches and have fixed a few. its written to run in lich but looks and works more like a wiz/sf script. it does berserk training in Vaalor, least the non critter ones. now that I got one town written it wouldn;t be to hard to add other towns into it if people were interested, I'd just need the name of the taskmaster and guild master for each town.

I was gonna write it out in crayon for AR and post a picture of it on here.. but its long and I don't feel like writing all that out.
    Last edited by Gravebane525; 09-26-2011 at 07:10 AM.

7. Default

why rework the wheel, autowar works just fine for anything but critter reps...

8. Default

Autowar used to work for critter reps too. Did something change on it? Maybe you need a old version of slib?

9. Default

I'm to retarded to get autowar running. was easier to write my own script for dummies then figure that one out. being retarded I like the KISS way of dealing with things. go to the trainer... start the script... no settings to worry about no variables to enter... no set up required.