Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Azbounty

I didn't download loot-be-gone. Is there anything I need to know to set it up? Or just download it?

Also, it's not checking spirit like sbounty does. The problem with this I think is because bigshot does not seem to check spirit even with the box checked and settings in place. I'm trying to fix it with a wounded eval code but it is not working.
    One of the sailors on the ship inside of your bottle shrieks out, "You are about to send us on a journey to send a message to Auchand. The message will read, 'If you can get this message....well, weird. Also, I'd like a fireball.'"
    A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Head reduced to a charred stump.

The stuff about loot-be-gone is in my first post.

What's your wounded eval?
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

percenthealth <= 50 || percentspirit <= 80 || ([Wounds.head, Scars.head].max >= 2) || ([Wounds.nsys, Scars.nsys].max >= 2) || ([Wounds.leftArm, Wounds.leftHand, Wounds.rightArm, Wounds.rightHand, Scars.leftArm, Scars.leftHand, Scars.rightArm, Scars.rightHand].max >= 2) || ( ([Wounds.leftArm, Wounds.leftHand, Scars.leftArm, Scars.leftHand].max >= 2) or ([Wounds.rightArm, Wounds.rightHand, Scars.leftArm, Scars.leftHand].max >= 2) )
    One of the sailors on the ship inside of your bottle shrieks out, "You are about to send us on a journey to send a message to Auchand. The message will read, 'If you can get this message....well, weird. Also, I'd like a fireball.'"
    ... 40 points of damage!

|| binds tighter than or
    ~ Azanoth

Another issue...sigil of power x 2. It actives it twice.

Log:

bigshot]>sigil of defense
    A shimmering aura surrounds you.
    >
    [ Sigil of Defense: +0:05:00, 0:05:00 remaining. ]
    [bigshot]>northeast
    [azbounty]>sigil of power

As you concentrate on your sigil, you feel exceptionally tired as your physical energy rapidly transforms into magical energy

[bigshot]>sigil of power
    As you concentrate on your sigil, you feel exceptionally tired as your physical energy rapidly transforms into magical energy.
    >
    * Nietzsche just bit the dust!
    >

[bigshot: cast: not enough stamina]
    [azbounty: cast: not enough stamina].
    ... 40 points of damage!

Unfortunately, I just died and azbounty started with very low spirit hunting again. I had resting_routine going, it activated azbounty, but it didn't check spirit and went hunting. Glad I was awake. I love azbounty and the support but going to have to stick with sbounty until the bugs are worked out.
    ... 40 points of damage!

7. Default

I think this is actually a bigshot oversight. It looks like azbounty makes heavy use of bigshot's should_rest? routine to determine resting requirements, but should_rest? does not check the status of the following:
    percentspirit
    percentmana
    percentmind

I'm probably missing something, but that might be where to start looking.

And while I'm at it, I have a couple of suggestions for azbounty in general.

1. How about an option to always hide before wandering when hunting (good for ambushing/sniping)?

2. Make bounty completion detection smarter and safer. Right now detecting a successful bountypreempts everything. End result -- bigshot is killed without regard to what I was in the middle of. So I often end up running back to town in stance offensive without looting the last critter I killed.

3. This is similar to #2. When I am in between bounties and hunting until fried, azbounty will always head back to town to acquire a new bounty. Again, in this situation bigshot is paused and I end up running back to town in stance offensive without looting my current target.

I made these changes to my copy, but I figured others might be interested as well. Make of them what you will.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

--Vanatar

Thanks for the suggestions. It should change stance to defensive now before running to get a new bounty, and it will also run bigshot's loot routine to check for dead bodies before leaving the room.

Also I changed fixed an issue where it wouldn't realize it was saturated.

Spooky - I dunno what to tell you, without more information to go on. If you're in the middle of a resting routine, it shouldn't go hunt until $bigshot.should_hunt? returns true. You can look at that code, but it checks spirit and wounded eval. That's where I would start debugging the issue.
    ~ Azanoth

Alorn, bigshot also never checked spirit for me. Often times I wanted to use bigshot because it was less buggy than sbounty but I couldn't, because deathrecover would get the potions, etc, then bigshot would immediately go hunting again with very low spirit, getting me killed. I agree and think its a bigshot issue.

I'll try to find the log also. Although the wounded eval on bigshot thing works (the script doesn't fail now) it doesn't check for spirit still apparently.

Thanks again also for all your help and work. Your bigshot script is flawless, you make alot less script errors than alot of people.
    ... 40 points of damage!

10. Default

I'm still investigating this, but I believe your spirit issues are occurring because upon initial execution both azbounty and bigshot only check should_rest?, not should_hunt?. It looks like should_hunt? doesn't get checked until you hit the do_rest routine for the first time.

Basically, the scripts are assuming that if should_rest? is false that you should hunt, which is probably not what you want do after a recent death.

--Vanatar