Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Azbounty

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn15 View Post
    Try it now. If it doesn't work please post a log.
    ....or you could write better scripts for us!
    -Sheikh
    The Badass Bard

Gemstone Shattered: A game you don't have to play to enjoy

:O
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

3. Default

Just want to say beforehand, good work.

Couple notes:
    - Still not finding the guard at Helga's

Log:
    [Wehnimer's, Exterior]
    The muted sounds of loud bartering from within Wehnimer's Landing, and the lonely calls of a pair of mated fenvaoks high up in the air vie for your attention as you march along the outer western edge of the town. You also see a large wooden gate.
    Obvious paths: north, south
    >
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:02]
    --- Lich: go2 has exited.
    [azbounty: The taskmaster told you: "Hmm, I've got a task here from the town of Wehnimer's Landing. It appears they have a creature problem they'd like you to solve. Go report to Quin Telaren to find out more. He's the Landing's West Gate guard, though you might want to check Helga's Tavern if he's not at his post. Be sure to ASK about BOUNTIES."]
    [azbounty: false]
    --- Lich: go2 active.
    [go2: ETA: 0:00:01 (9 rooms to move through)]
    It then goes to the resting room and goes and grabs a new bounty when the timer is up.

-Is there a way to get it so it will turn in bounties from the guild closest from the resting point (if it isn't already). I had an instance where I had a culling task @ the Cairnfang between WL + Sol and it attempted to turn in the bounty to the Solhaven guard instead of WL.

-When mind is saturated, new bounty is up, and new bounty is a gem task that is able to be turned in, it'll turn in the gems then constantly run back and forth between the adventure guild, trying to turn the task in, and then back to the resting point every 30 secs or so until mind gets down into must rest.

Try Helgas now.

As far as the Solhaven thing goes... that's tricky. Let me think about it.
    ~ Azanoth

5. Default

Got to check it finally when the guard decided to get drunk...received/turned in bounties in the tavern beautifully. Thanks for the fix.

Just a request, could you look into the turning in a bounty while already saturated thing? Normally it'll just run back and forth till mind reached must rest but there were 1-2 instances where it counted the bounty as failed and removed/got a new bounty afterwords (don't have logs of it, unfortunately).

If there could be a check somewhere in the script for this:
    As you approach Rheteger, your thoughts drift momentarily and you realize that your mind is already racing with your recent experiences. If you report back on your success now, you may well lose out on some valuable life experience.

[If you wish to report on your success anyway, ASK Rheteger about BOUNTIES one more time to confirm this choice.]
    to just run back to the resting point and wait till mind isn't saturated anymore before turning it in or something along those lines, that would be great.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn15 View Post
    2. Rescues (except in WL)
    I'm just curious what makes WL tougher to do this in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

It was just the fact that the guard can be in one of two places. That should work now though.
    ~ Azanoth

Really appreciate the support for it. Thanks mam. Using your azbounty over sbounty now.

Now its removing gem bounties even though I have it selected. Can you fix this please? sbounty was doing this too.
    One of the sailors on the ship inside of your bottle shrieks out, "You are about to send us on a journey to send a message to Auchand. The message will read, 'If you can get this message....well, weird. Also, I'd like a fireball.'"
    A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Head reduced to a charred stump.

Also azbounty is hunting on very low spirit despite me putting in the box >= 8.

Can you please fix this?
    One of the sailors on the ship inside of your bottle shrieks out, "You are about to send us on a journey to send a message to Auchand. The message will read, 'If you can get this message....well, weird. Also, I'd like a fireball.'"
    A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Head reduced to a charred stump.

After it talks to the gem npc, does it try and run loot-be-gone before it turns the bounty in?

If so, that's expected. Loot-be-gone has to succeed or it'll remove the bounty.

If not, log please.
    ~ Azanoth