Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Jaeden moments.

  1. #11

    Default

    back in October - sorry guys! I'm not such a meanie now. but yeah.. was bored, this was before the Sluntty thing. note: blame warlclaidhm! <3 him btw

    >
    Jaeden comes out of hiding.
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    >
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Ophelia with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +105 + CvA: +25 + d100: +21 - -5 == +292
    Warding failed!
    Ophelia is struck by a sharp piece of hard debris!
    ... 53 points of damage!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Strike through eye, Ophelia is lobotomized!

    * Ophelia drops dead at your feet!

    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Ophelia.
    The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Ophelia.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Ophelia.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Ophelia suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    A luminescent aura fades from around Ophelia.
    Ophelia seems a bit less imposing.
    Ophelia appears somehow different.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Ophelia.
    Ophelia becomes solid again.
    The surroundings advance upon you with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +183 + CvA: +2 + d100: +94 - -5 == +264
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with you!
    ... 47 points of damage!
    ... 30 points of damage!
    Hard strike to your left leg breaking tendons and bone!
    You are knocked to the ground!
    You are stunned for 6 rounds!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Your right arm torn from your shoulder by the blow!
    ... 60 points of damage!
    Blow to your chest frees rib to spear a lung and heart!
    The deep blue glow leaves you.
    Deep blue motes swirl away from you and fade.
    The bright luminescence fades from around you.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
    The powerful look leaves you.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    The light blue glow leaves you.
    The dim aura fades from around you.

    It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

    You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

    ...departing in 10 mins...
    The surroundings advance upon Chaos with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +228 + CvA: +13 + d100: +89 - -5 == +225
    Warding failed!
    One of the large, pointed slivers of hard debris hits Chaos!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Strike to wrist severs left hand!
    He is stunned!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Elbow punctured, oh what pain!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Strike to wrist severs right hand!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow to chest!

    * Chaos drops dead at your feet!

    The very powerful look leaves Chaos.
    The white light leaves Chaos.
    A shadow seems to detach itself from Chaos's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
    The deep blue glow leaves Chaos.
    Chaos looks less calm and refreshed than a moment ago.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Chaos.
    The dim aura fades from around Chaos.
    Chaos glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    The powerful look leaves Chaos.
    The light blue glow leaves Chaos.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Chaos.
    Chaos appears less secure.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Chaos.
    The air calms down around Chaos.
    The surroundings advance upon Daelin with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +165 + CvA: +12 + d100: +26 - +5 == +214
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Daelin!
    ... 37 points of damage!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow to chest!
    He is stunned!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Massive blow removes Daelin's right forearm at the elbow!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow to chest!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Hard blow to chest breaking ribs!
    Hard to breathe!

    * Daelin drops dead at your feet!

    The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Daelin.
    Daelin glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Daelin suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Daelin.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Daelin.
    Daelin seems a bit less imposing.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Daelin.
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +29 == +125
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Nostradamus!
    ... 20 points of damage!
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light blow to right arm.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Blow to back connects lightly.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Brushing blow to left hand.
    ... 7 points of damage!
    Blow grazes left leg.
    The surroundings advance upon Random with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +134 + CvA: +12 + d100: +26 == +250
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Random!
    ... 45 points of damage!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Massive blow removes Random's left forearm at the elbow!
    He is stunned!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Massive blow removes Random's right forearm at the elbow!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Massive blow to right eye sending bone back into the brain!

    * Random drops dead at your feet!

    The deep blue glow leaves Random.
    The surroundings advance upon Empathy with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +132 + CvA: +12 + d100: +16 == +242
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Empathy!
    ... 43 points of damage!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Blow to leg severs the Achilles tendon along with the rest of the leg!
    Empathy screams and falls to the ground grasping her mangled right leg!
    She is stunned!
    ... 50 points of damage!
    Massive blow to back separates vertebrae!

    * Empathy drops dead at your feet!

    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    Nostradamus appears to be focusing her thoughts while chanting softly...
    Nostradamus concentrates.
    Nostradamus looks a lot better.
    DEAD>
    [group_ajar]>group open
    Your group status is now open.
    DEAD>
    Daelin just left.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +88 == +184
    Warding failed!
    One of the large, pointed slivers of hard debris hits Nostradamus!
    ... 31 points of damage!
    ... 15 points of damage!
    Strike connects with shoulder blade!
    She is stunned!
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Minor puncture to the chest.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Glancing strike to the head!
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Blow connects right below left eye!
    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    The Clio disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +47 == +143
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Nostradamus!
    ... 23 points of damage!
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Brushing blow to left hand.
    ... 7 points of damage!
    Blow grazes left leg.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light blow to left arm.
    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +81 == +177
    Warding failed!
    One of the large, pointed slivers of hard debris hits Nostradamus!
    ... 30 points of damage!

    * Nostradamus drops dead at your feet!

    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    The Nostradamus disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
    DEAD>
    The ghostly voice of Chaos says, "Hey jaeden wassup."
    DEAD>
    Falcon just arrived.
    DEAD>
    Falcon put a burled orase runestaff in his forest green backpack.
    DEAD>
    Falcon kneels down.
    DEAD>
    Falcon leans back.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden comes out of hiding.
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures at Falcon.

    Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Falcon! Several of the thorns jab into him!
    ... hits for 26 points of damage!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Strike to right arm shatters elbow and severs forearm!
    He is stunned!
    ... hits for 19 points of damage!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Awesome shot shatters ribs and punctures lung!
    ... hits for 26 points of damage!

    * Falcon drops dead at your feet!

    Falcon glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    Falcon no longer bristles with energy.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Falcon.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Falcon.
    The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Falcon.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Falcon.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Falcon suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    Falcon seems a bit less imposing.
    Falcon becomes solid again.
    Falcon appears somehow different.
    The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Falcon.
    DEAD>
    Falcon just left.
    DEAD>
    The voice of Jaeden says, "Evil."
    Last edited by IorakeWarhammer; 12-28-2010 at 09:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    7,128
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Remember that time when he killed himself in real life? Me neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  3. #13

    Default



    Can you find Jaeden?



    And for Jaeden
    Last edited by Fatsix; 12-28-2010 at 10:40 AM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Actually I'm proud of him for keeping his pms in game where it belongs. Way to go Jaeden!

    (ps. please see avatar for my religious philosophy)
    Last edited by 4a6c1; 12-28-2010 at 11:34 AM.

  5. #15

    Default

    i had a dream an exotic woman dressed as darth vader took advantage of me

    THANK YOU ROJO!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  6. #16

    Default

    ...

  7. #17

    Default

    so much <3 in that little ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    back in October - sorry guys! I'm not such a meanie now. but yeah.. was bored, this was before the Sluntty thing. note: blame warlclaidhm! <3 him btw

    >
    Jaeden comes out of hiding.
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    >
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Ophelia with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +105 + CvA: +25 + d100: +21 - -5 == +292
    Warding failed!
    Ophelia is struck by a sharp piece of hard debris!
    ... 53 points of damage!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Strike through eye, Ophelia is lobotomized!

    * Ophelia drops dead at your feet!

    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Ophelia.
    The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Ophelia.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Ophelia.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Ophelia suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    A luminescent aura fades from around Ophelia.
    Ophelia seems a bit less imposing.
    Ophelia appears somehow different.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Ophelia.
    Ophelia becomes solid again.
    The surroundings advance upon you with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +183 + CvA: +2 + d100: +94 - -5 == +264
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with you!
    ... 47 points of damage!
    ... 30 points of damage!
    Hard strike to your left leg breaking tendons and bone!
    You are knocked to the ground!
    You are stunned for 6 rounds!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Your right arm torn from your shoulder by the blow!
    ... 60 points of damage!
    Blow to your chest frees rib to spear a lung and heart!
    The deep blue glow leaves you.
    Deep blue motes swirl away from you and fade.
    The bright luminescence fades from around you.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
    The powerful look leaves you.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    The light blue glow leaves you.
    The dim aura fades from around you.

    It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

    You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

    ...departing in 10 mins...
    The surroundings advance upon Chaos with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +228 + CvA: +13 + d100: +89 - -5 == +225
    Warding failed!
    One of the large, pointed slivers of hard debris hits Chaos!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Strike to wrist severs left hand!
    He is stunned!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Elbow punctured, oh what pain!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Strike to wrist severs right hand!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow to chest!

    * Chaos drops dead at your feet!

    The very powerful look leaves Chaos.
    The white light leaves Chaos.
    A shadow seems to detach itself from Chaos's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
    The deep blue glow leaves Chaos.
    Chaos looks less calm and refreshed than a moment ago.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Chaos.
    The dim aura fades from around Chaos.
    Chaos glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    The powerful look leaves Chaos.
    The light blue glow leaves Chaos.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Chaos.
    Chaos appears less secure.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Chaos.
    The air calms down around Chaos.
    The surroundings advance upon Daelin with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +165 + CvA: +12 + d100: +26 - +5 == +214
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Daelin!
    ... 37 points of damage!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow to chest!
    He is stunned!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Massive blow removes Daelin's right forearm at the elbow!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow to chest!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Hard blow to chest breaking ribs!
    Hard to breathe!

    * Daelin drops dead at your feet!

    The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Daelin.
    Daelin glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Daelin suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Daelin.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Daelin.
    Daelin seems a bit less imposing.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Daelin.
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +29 == +125
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Nostradamus!
    ... 20 points of damage!
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light blow to right arm.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Blow to back connects lightly.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Brushing blow to left hand.
    ... 7 points of damage!
    Blow grazes left leg.
    The surroundings advance upon Random with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +134 + CvA: +12 + d100: +26 == +250
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Random!
    ... 45 points of damage!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Massive blow removes Random's left forearm at the elbow!
    He is stunned!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Massive blow removes Random's right forearm at the elbow!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Massive blow to right eye sending bone back into the brain!

    * Random drops dead at your feet!

    The deep blue glow leaves Random.
    The surroundings advance upon Empathy with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +132 + CvA: +12 + d100: +16 == +242
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Empathy!
    ... 43 points of damage!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Blow to leg severs the Achilles tendon along with the rest of the leg!
    Empathy screams and falls to the ground grasping her mangled right leg!
    She is stunned!
    ... 50 points of damage!
    Massive blow to back separates vertebrae!

    * Empathy drops dead at your feet!

    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    Nostradamus appears to be focusing her thoughts while chanting softly...
    Nostradamus concentrates.
    Nostradamus looks a lot better.
    DEAD>
    [group_ajar]>group open
    Your group status is now open.
    DEAD>
    Daelin just left.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +88 == +184
    Warding failed!
    One of the large, pointed slivers of hard debris hits Nostradamus!
    ... 31 points of damage!
    ... 15 points of damage!
    Strike connects with shoulder blade!
    She is stunned!
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Minor puncture to the chest.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Glancing strike to the head!
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Blow connects right below left eye!
    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    The Clio disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +47 == +143
    Warding failed!
    A cluster of hard debris collides with Nostradamus!
    ... 23 points of damage!
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Brushing blow to left hand.
    ... 7 points of damage!
    Blow grazes left leg.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light blow to left arm.
    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures.
    Jaeden closes his eyes for a moment as he slowly raises his hands to shoulder-level. You hear and feel a resounding low thrumming sound just as a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing the area!
    The surroundings advance upon Nostradamus with relentless fury!
    CS: +346 - TD: +262 + CvA: +12 + d100: +81 == +177
    Warding failed!
    One of the large, pointed slivers of hard debris hits Nostradamus!
    ... 30 points of damage!

    * Nostradamus drops dead at your feet!

    As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
    DEAD>
    The Nostradamus disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
    DEAD>
    The ghostly voice of Chaos says, "Hey jaeden wassup."
    DEAD>
    Falcon just arrived.
    DEAD>
    Falcon put a burled orase runestaff in his forest green backpack.
    DEAD>
    Falcon kneels down.
    DEAD>
    Falcon leans back.
    DEAD>
    Jaeden comes out of hiding.
    Jaeden gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
    DEAD>
    Jaeden gestures at Falcon.

    Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Falcon! Several of the thorns jab into him!
    ... hits for 26 points of damage!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Strike to right arm shatters elbow and severs forearm!
    He is stunned!
    ... hits for 19 points of damage!
    ... 35 points of damage!
    Awesome shot shatters ribs and punctures lung!
    ... hits for 26 points of damage!

    * Falcon drops dead at your feet!

    Falcon glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    Falcon no longer bristles with energy.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Falcon.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Falcon.
    The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Falcon.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Falcon.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Falcon suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    Falcon seems a bit less imposing.
    Falcon becomes solid again.
    Falcon appears somehow different.
    The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Falcon.
    DEAD>
    Falcon just left.
    DEAD>
    The voice of Jaeden says, "Evil."
    That reminds me i still owe you two :P


    [Shattered]-GSF:Baswab: "I got a tattoo of my ass put on the front of my middle finger, so I can flip you off and moon you at the same time."

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    That reminds me i still owe you two :P
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    5,610

    Default

    [LNet]-GSF:Jaeden: "im as straight as a guy can be but i'd still let peter north bust all over my face just for bragging rights"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •