Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I miss

Btw, all that old shit is over.

If I pwn you now, it'll be because of what you've done lately. No bad Calidus rep, no pwn. Welcome back.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 10-26-2010 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    You were playing evil and you got what you deserved.
    I was straddling the line, but I'm not sure what that has to do with my getting sick of leveling.

It's easy not to get burned out when you aren't getting constantly gang-banged by people you and your "cult" have pissed off.
    Pfft. Those were some of the most exciting parts. The conflict was fun. Besides, like I said, people had been leaving me alone for weeks before I stopped playing.

Don't bother.
    Awww... you hurt my feelings.

We accomplished our goal - why continue?
    What goal was that?

It's called war. Fucking deal with it.
    You missed the "personal" part. The game is the game, and spying part of that. A damned fun part, too. I'm speaking of it crossing over into real life, out of game shit.

lol... you guys in your war stuff... I still get a kick out of how serious you take yourselves. Nice to see you're still a prick, though! Don't ever change, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Btw, all that old shit is over.

If I pwn you now, it'll be because of what you've done lately. No bad Calidus rep, no pwn. Welcome back.
    I logged in for a sec last night. Katze was like, "Calidus!" and then I was like, "ello" and then I forgot which room # TSC was, but then I got it, and then a few minutes went by and I was like, "beep" and I logged out.

The End

You missed the "personal" part. The game is the game, and spying part of that. A damned fun part, too. I'm speaking of it crossing over into real life, out of game shit.

lol... you guys in your war stuff... I still get a kick out of how serious you take yourselves. Nice to see you're still a prick, though! Don't ever change, man.
    ...says the whacko who was crying on Marlu chat all the time. You weren't as bad as Madam but pretty close.

Some of those nights I'd swear you were going to /wrists. You're crazy, kthxbai.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    ...says the whacko who was crying on Marlu chat all the time. You weren't as bad as Madam but pretty close.

Some of those nights I'd swear you were going to /wrists. You're crazy, kthxbai.
    The majority of my rants/raves on the Marlu channel (most of which were all in good fun) were the result of alcohol, not emotional instability, kthxbai.

Quote Originally Posted by calidus View Post
    The majority of my rants/raves on the Marlu channel (most of which were all in good fun) were the result of alcohol, not emotional instability, kthxbai.
    So alcohol turns you into a woman? Good to know.

KTHXBAI!