Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the REAL Kaseopea please stand up . .

1. Default

You really shouldn't care enough to post a whole thread about what people think you may or may not look like. You'll be hard pressed to get any good feedback at all. Should have just posted in the picture post thread and not been defensive about it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

stop judging them based on a few pictures you blithering idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by buzzofthoughts View Post
    You are not above the "real life" insults yourself Miss Thang. I am sure I don't need to provide examples, but here is one just for giggles.

PS Hey I was right, you ARE fat!

PPS Take some time from GS and go clean your fucking garage you nasty bitch. If I had rats in my garage, my priority would pretty much be getting rid of the stacks of empty Little Ceasar's and Krispy Kreme boxes. But that's just me.
    First, I never said I was not above insults, in fact, I said I was going to try harder, but alas I am an Instigator after all. I simply suggested we be more creative, any idiot can cuss.
    Second, I am not fat. I don't weigh 110, but I am certainly not fat. Your level of maturity shows by even making looks an issue in a text based game anyway. On the outside, you could be a supermodel, but your personality is caustic and unfit for other personable humans, which is probably why you live here in a world online and play shattered where you can be your real cunt self. At least Katze is honest, mostly, about who he is. You are a cunt pretending to be a "good girl."
    Thirdly, *IF* I had a garage, it would be clean and so would the dumpster. I would put your pic there to SCARE them away, KEEP them away. That was rhetorical, I have no garage nor a dumpster, but I guess your brain doesnt allow for such abstract thought.
    And lastly, there are only like five people that really give a shit what YOU think anyway, so who fucking cares?
    Kaseopea's player

tits or GTFO

5. Default

1) Why do you post with a special font? Please stop.
    b) Why did you make a new PC handle to post this? Please stop.
    iii) Were people actually clamoring for this? I thought all the Shattered brouhaha had died down, and no one really cared about you anymore.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by snarlingmaiden View Post

Your level of maturity shows by even making looks an issue in a text based game anyway.

This is a message board

...any idiot can cuss.

Apparently, you are correct. See below.

...you can be your real cunt self.

You are a cunt pretending to be a "good girl."

...who fucking cares?

I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You really shouldn't care enough to post a whole thread about what people think you may or may not look like. You'll be hard pressed to get any good feedback at all. Should have just posted in the picture post thread and not been defensive about it.
    I dont care what people think, nor am I defensive. I was asked repeatedly and agreed. I didnt know there was a special place for pictures, that was my first forum post ever. Posted here because it was Shattered people that wanted to see, nothing more.
    Kaseopea's player

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    This.
    Chris

We don't want your tits.

Last edited by Warriorbird; 09-16-2010 at 10:28 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    b) Why did you make a new PC handle to post this? Please stop.
    iii) Were people actually clamoring for this? I thought all the Shattered brouhaha had died down, and no one really cared about you anymore.
    This.
    Get Lich (lichproject.org) - Donate to Tillmen - Vote for Gemstone (topmudsites.com)