Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I AM A SCAMMER

Default I AM A SCAMMER

Ok, I just scammed Inspire/Kizun/Shattered Dreamer out of his shattered gear and will be distributing it out to people that he has stolen from.

I am posting this to admit what happened and make sure none of the blame falls in the wrong places.

I have to admit that I misled and took advantage of a few friends in this and it was wrong of me, but it was the only way to teach this person a lesson about stealing in GS.

This is a quick play by play of what happened.

First I asked Kitsun if I could borrow his bottomless quiver by saying that I wanted to do some testing on it and that I would give it back in a few minutes.

Then I IM'd Inspire saying that I had an item he might want for his shattered gear. After discussing the item we agreed to a deal and showed him the quiver under the guise that I owned it and Inspire gave me his account information. I then logged out of Durgrimst and into shattered and stripped off all of the gear that he had and put it all into containers.

I then told Inspire that I had a friend (Durfin) helping to run around ad get this gear for me, but it was really just a way to delay having to give the quiver to him before he started getting suspicious.

After I got all of the gear, I logged out of my characters, and blocked Inspire on AIM.

This is not to brag, this is to make sure that nobody is dragged into this that was not involved. For the record, both Kitsun and Durfin had absolutely no knowledge of this or any involvement at all and I am taking full responsibility for these actions.

Now, my intentions are not to make a profit on this gear, and anyone that has been scammed by Inspire in the past or has had an item stolen by him send me a PM and I will give you an item free of charge, but it better be legit and not BS. None of these items will be sold by me for a profit, and I will not be making any sort of coin or cash profit on this. I am purely trying to make up for the wrongs that I feel he has done to the GS community.
    Last edited by Durgrimst; 09-13-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Can't wait to read this thread tomorrow at work...

Quote Originally Posted by Durgrimst View Post
    Ok, I just scammed Inspire/Kizun/Shattered Dreamer out of his shattered gear and will be distributing it out to people that he has stolen from.

I am posting this to admit what happened and make sure none of the blame falls in the wrong places.

I have to admit that I misled and took advantage of a few friends in this and it was wrong of me, but it was the only way to teach this person a lesson about stealing in GS.

This is a quick play by play of what happened.

First I asked Kitsun if I could borrow his bottomless quiver by saying that I wanted to do some testing on it and that I would give it back in a few minutes.

Then I IM'd Inspire saying that I had an item he might want for his shattered gear. After discussing the item we agreed to a deal and showed him the quiver under the guise that I owned it and Inspire gave me his account information. I then logged out of Durgrimst and into shattered and stripped off all of the gear that he had and put it all into containers.

I then told Inspire that I had a friend (Durfin) helping to run around ad get this gear for me, but it was really just a way to delay having to give the quiver to him before he started getting suspicious.

After I got all of the gear, I logged out of my characters, and blocked Inspire on AIM.

This is not to brag, this is to make sure that nobody is dragged into this that was not involved. For the record, both Kitsun and Durfin had absolutely no knowledge of this or any involvement at all and I am taking full responsibility for these actions.

Now, my intentions are not to make a profit on this gear, and anyone that has been scammed by Inspire in the past or has had an item stolen by him send me a PM and I will give you an item free of charge, but it better be legit and not BS. None of these items will be sold by me for a profit, and I will not be making any sort of coin or cash profit on this. I am purely trying to make up for the wrongs that I feel he has done to the GS community.
    Last edited by Rinualdo; 09-13-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: edited to add original message
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

Wonder if the GMs will get involved even though it was shattered?
    Chris

Blog Entries

Woooooooooooooooooow.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

boo edits

Goodness..I don't know but my mom always said..Two wrongs don't make a right. She may have been crazy though, who knows.
    A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves -strong, powerful, beautiful- and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence” Pam Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    boo edits
    X2

My name is Durfin, and I'm a stooge.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription!

[Shattered]-GSF:Wiggles: "How come all the groups that make enemies with Ifor end up quitting Shattered once he decides to eliminate them? I'm not saying he's a secret GM, but if he was a secret GM...."

nice work rinualdo

Added the original message back
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519