Thread: Looking for Warcamping Partner(s)

Default Looking for Warcamping Partner(s)

I'm trying to find someone, or a group of someones, to start group hunting warcamps in the Vaalor area. The character I'm using now is a level 26 sword 'n board paladin. If you're interested, just send me a PM.
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Get in touch with me here through PM's if you like, I'm currently running with a pair of warriors, and playing an empath, between 27 and 31.

Warcamps have been a breeze thus far, though I'm sure we'd never mind having someone else along for a few.

3. Default

Just started a char in vaalor-level 6

Already have a level 4 camping buddy, but if theres any other small characters about you're welcome to join in.
    [OOC]-Gardeth: "I learned when I was young you can't blow a guy if his pants are zipped up"

It's a nude guy with a giant straw in his mouth propelling himself forward by standing on a skateboard and air humping while a different nude guy with ski poles jump behind a couple of women with bumper car poles attached to their backs as they exchange provocative stances.

Where is the confusion?