Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 650 porcupine aspect

Default 650 porcupine aspect

hey guys

wondering if anyone has used this aspect. it OWNS with 640 up. definitely the way to go for hunting AND resting.

how much does this raise your exp per hour if you keep it up?

gonna try it with my gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

I use it for the experience bump. Even better when you have a rodent companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvicke View Post
    I use it for the experience bump. Even better when you have a rodent companion.
    What's the companion bonus?

yeah whats the rat do
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

2/pulse without blessings lore, and given that you can keep it up 10 out of 20 minutes, and a pulse is around every 2 minutes (yes?), then if you hit the pulses right, the max would be an extra 20 experience per 20 minutes, or 60 exp/hr. The mana cost would be 525 mana / hr. That's impractical, of course, since you'd be hunting for a portion of that hour.

650 SURE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Danical View Post
    650 SURE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!11
    :-*(

Quote Originally Posted by Danical View Post
    What's the companion bonus?
    Every aspect of the same type as your companion gets a stat/skill increase bump. I haven't done testing to see what the percentage increase is of whether you have the same companion or not.

From play.net:
    Animal Companion Bonus
    If the ranger assumes an aspect that is of the same category as his Animal Companion, he will receive an additional bonus while the effects of the aspect are active. This benefit pertains to Animal Companions that are of the same category (canine, feline, avian, and rodent), but not necessarily to the same species as the Wolf, Jackal, Lion, Panther, Owl, Hawk, Rat, and Porcupine aspects.
    My companion is a muzzlerat, my LOG BONUS bumps 19 with this aspect up. Not stat--bonus. It gets me a *little* better than the 2 extra exp per pulse that Briar quoted (off-gift) and quite a bit more on-gift. It is a joke with the mana cost needed, but when you're sitting on mana you're not using while resting it seems like the right thing to do to be a proper OCD min/maxer.

Oh and yeah, 650 sucks. But it has a few decent applications. PvP griefing someone way over your head gets a little easier with Aspect of the Spider, which gives your target a total of -50 to their web TD when using 118 (NOTE TO JAEDEN, USE THIS TO FUCK WITH QURAN BURNERS OF HIGHER LEVELS).

Aspect of the Lion can be really handy when dragging a huge body, or when encumbered.

Aspect of the Bear can get giant rangers some absurd amount of HPs and extra CON and Stamina for... I dunno, being a primary tank and drawing aggro or something.

Yierka for foraging tasks. Blah blah.