Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bringing Down Marlu - The Uncensored Version

1. Default

Funny stuff, but obviously it was known that our chat was compromised almost from the start:
    [Spy]-GSFaffy: "Oblivion: Try to keep sensitive chat about levels and hunting spots to private. Chat here gets relayed to Necen regularly."
    Leland was banned within a half-hour of his passing info to Necen, and we didn't trust anyone after that. Anything said in chat was said with the understanding that it was being relayed. Anything important was in AIM, and we said a lot of bullshit in the chat knowing it was going to get relayed hoping to get a reaction (sometimes it did).

As you can see, the vast majority of our chat was just friends talking. No grand schemes or plots to rape children. Most of it we could have just has easily said in [Shattered] if we thought anyone there would care.

2. Default

all the spin and damage control in the world cannot change the fact that you were beaten by superior intelligence. because you are stupid and gay.

I actually get a giggle when they refer to our planning.

[LNet]-GSIV:Kevea: "i gotta really thank you, Cthulu, you saved me 120 bucks a year. I've been reading all the rants for you, against you, and I decided not only do I just not want to deal with it, you are the largest assclown since BP's CEO Tony Hayward. Man, I gotta admit, I am impressed though, it takes talent to be that much a prick. Congrats."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: Anyway, I'm heading to bed. Whoever posted Cervina's code is a faggot, in real life. Not in game. Someone trusted you and didn't do anything bad to you.. So eat a dick and die."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: You can hate the rest of us all you want, but you're a cocksucker for that."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: And I mean that in the most personal way possible, outside of the game. You're a walking, talking piece of shit."

Such hateful words! It's just a game, brah.
    I stand by this. It's one of the only things that I really meant. Cervina is a nice person (out of game) and trusted others, doing nothing to deserve being treated that way.

My words were directed at Tisket in this case, and they ring true.
    Last edited by FAPAuctions; 08-24-2010 at 12:22 AM.

I just loved watching Mordechai try to spin everything around. I have to hand it to him, he is quite the optimist.

[Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: Unfortunately shoulda ran after my beseech unstunned me first, then jumped back in. But yeah, I took a beatin and kept on ticking"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: male?"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Cthulu: Its all fucking level dependant"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Harry: I prefer to hit and run."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Cthulu: I hate that shit"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Portu: While on the other hand, they had Necen, Jeff, Bacons, Dan, Rofl all with glass amulets staying invisible and picking their moment on when to attack."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Malevolence: You keep runnin by me"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: yes we need to stop running in blindly"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: we need to uyse amulets"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: oblivion posted a thread abo tit"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: i have em on maldric and calidus now"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Harry: They worked as a team, we didn't."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Harry: I've been saying to practice tactics for a few days now"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Shakira: Get glass amulets, when someone calls a room do NAROST #, and go to a room nearby. use PEER <direction> to see the room"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Harry: We're going to need them"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Portu: Levels and tactics. I'm gonna search out some glass amulets...see how many I can get for the group."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Cthulu: they started in one room - we didnt"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Portu: That is a big deal there Cthulu....first to mobilize will win the war every time."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Harry: They were closer too."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Harry: Thye're all there together"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: fyi guys, i can fog in 22k exp"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Clio: Anyone need a drag or lk?"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: They outleveled most of us but we still Won that encounter, far as Im concerned."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    I stand by this. It's one of the only things that I really meant. Cervina is a nice person (out of game) and trusted others, doing nothing to deserve being treated that way.

My words were directed at Tisket in this case, and they ring true.
    Fair enough, but I just want anyone to use scripts of mine that they think are useful. Or ask me for help with scripting.

Because Tisket did this, I've gotten to write custom scripts for a lot of people, help them write their own, and teach them a couple of things that have helped them break into Ruby and Lich scripting.

So in the end, it all worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by RaneCV View Post
    Fair enough, but I just want anyone to use scripts of mine that they think are useful. Or ask me for help with scripting.

Because Tisket did this, I've gotten to write custom scripts for a lot of people, help them write their own, and teach them a couple of things that have helped them break into Ruby and Lich scripting.

So in the end, it all worked out.
    Whatcha got for the bounty stuff can yah PM me a copy =)

EDIT- Also GM if is listening - Pls can use some padded double leather
    Last edited by Nostradamus; 08-24-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    You currently have access to the following unique titles:

Mole * (Postname)
    ;who tisket_cyboring_for_title
    [server]: "That is a private channel. Mind your business."

Blog Entries

haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

One of my favs:

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: anyone around?"
    [Command]-Ifor: "nope, we all left"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: necen, beelz, and mofuggah on the prowl. after me and cthulu in cyclops"
    [Command]-Ifor: "bastard! I was there too!"
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "What a slacker. Type out all the names!"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: hey you still there?"
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "Ahh, now we have their attention."
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: I cant take all three, but if we get some backup..."
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "Haha."
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "No, you fucking can't."
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: cal is logged out. 8hp and 2 3 bleeders"
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "LOL"
    [Command]-Ifor: "damn..so close"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: woudl love to get an empath at 5369 for when i log in"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: Anyone else on and willing to play?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: Guys?"
    [Command]-Ifor: "bok bok bok"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: sucks that are force is split in half by half us going to EN. now we have no support"
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "Do the funky chicken summoning song, Mord."
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "No shit, doofus"
    [Command]-Ifor: "only now, at the end, do they fully understand the power of the dark side"
    [Command]-GSF:Necen: "Haha"
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription!

[Shattered]-GSF:Wiggles: "How come all the groups that make enemies with Ifor end up quitting Shattered once he decides to eliminate them? I'm not saying he's a secret GM, but if he was a secret GM...."