Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bringing Down Marlu - The Uncensored Version

[Spy]-GSF:affy: "Calidus: panding back in town"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Calidus: maldric just bigshot-slammed at room 475 from pandin"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Calidus: ..."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: 221"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: 221"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: pandin at n gate"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: sigh"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Katze: I dun understand why you guys are havin such a hard time with the tree hugger...."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madmountan: hes never visible"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Katze: so ewave him...surely one of you has 10 ranks in MIU"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: what the FUCK"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: i was there and sancted"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: i typed kill bigshot 3 tiems"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: and is till fucking ran me off, breaking hte sanct"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: what the fuck"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: can i get an empath to N gate?"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Katze: he spamming spike thorn?"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: calidus literally has 1 hp left"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Maldric: 1."
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

[Spy]-GSF:affy: "Cthulu: you know hes not going to allow us to have sbounty - right?"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madmountan: yeah, because he has a choice in the matter"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madmountan: All you gotta do is stick the file in the folder"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madmountan: the files will leak pretty fast, I bet"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Cthulu: ? Sure he does. He's only handing it out to a few of the vanguard"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Cthulu: maybe - prolly not"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Katze: yeah Pandin likes me just fine heh heh, I'll get ya a copy of it guys if he fucks ya outta it"

You wonder why I never gave it to you.
    Last edited by SpiffyJr; 08-24-2010 at 12:00 AM.

[Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: Catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Perhaps instead of complaining about how you dont get things, you could do your best to be so beyond reproach that we trust you implicitly"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: Or I can just prove that you need me."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: By not coming around"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: And when you keep getting your asses handed to you, you'll appreciate my help"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: Eh, yer not helping now and we're doing alright."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: 6 hours ago Pandin wiped you all out."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: I guess you can call that alright."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: Pandin takes you all down like you're nothing, and there's nothing you can do about it."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: We got back up and continued. He cost us maybe a little in potions. and he didnt get me. Or mal until I decided to play"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: Pandin doesn't do shit to me. You sound like you want to suck his dick."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Milamber: pandin only attacks when you are in RT or attacking something else"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Milamber: pandin sucks he only relys on his spike thorn"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: Catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Perhaps instead of complaining about how you dont get things, you could do your best to be so beyond reproach that we trust you implicitly"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: Or I can just prove that you need me."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: By not coming around"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: And when you keep getting your asses handed to you, you'll appreciate my help"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: Eh, yer not helping now and we're doing alright."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: 6 hours ago Pandin wiped you all out."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: I guess you can call that alright."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Madam: Pandin takes you all down like you're nothing, and there's nothing you can do about it."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: We got back up and continued. He cost us maybe a little in potions. and he didnt get me. Or mal until I decided to play"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: Pandin doesn't do shit to me. You sound like you want to suck his dick."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Milamber: pandin only attacks when you are in RT or attacking something else"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Milamber: pandin sucks he only relys on his spike thorn"

See, can't you feel my <3 for you.

[Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: Anyway, I'm heading to bed. Whoever posted Cervina's code is a faggot, in real life. Not in game. Someone trusted you and didn't do anything bad to you.. So eat a dick and die."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: You can hate the rest of us all you want, but you're a cocksucker for that."
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Oblivion: And I mean that in the most personal way possible, outside of the game. You're a walking, talking piece of shit."

Such hateful words! It's just a game, brah.
    Last edited by SpiffyJr; 08-24-2010 at 12:07 AM.

<sniff>
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

[Spy]-GSFaffy: "Dart: Don't underestimate Necen. He will do everything he can to screw with us. He enjoys mind games."

Truer words and all.

[Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: Yeah it was a dick move but this changes no plans. to my knowledge. Scripts still work...and so what if Pandin gets a look at how to actually code something?"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: thought: If Tillmen has access to all our chats, and he might...he could have pulled all the following info and the scripts too from links sent in private message"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: But whatever spy dude. Spy away. Even knowing all our info, Vanguards and others still cant stop us"
    [Spy]-GSF:affy: "Mordechai: it HAS been a good run. We've created much QQ, made em rage, and honestly I think we WON. We have totally set the tone for shattered. We wanted to do something, we did it."
    [Spy]-GSF:Mooch: "Mordechai: Florida has a lot of faults, I agree."
    [Spy]-GSF:Mooch: "Mordechai: But we have super awesome laser tag and lots of college girls wearing not much."

Blog Entries

[Bombastic Banshee Table]
    A large oil painting done in tackily bright colors dominates the wall behind the table. Staring out from the canvas is a slightly heavyset woman, dressed in clashing finery. While the pose she has been painted in is meant to be provocative, it only serves to make her look further overdone and overbearing. In her hand, she is wielding a large battleaxe.

Obvious exits: out

s>title list unique
    You currently have access to the following unique titles:

Mole * (Postname)

s>set title
    Your postname title has been set to Mole.
    s>laugh
    You laugh out loud!
    s>'okay!
    You say, "Okay!"
    s>'lots of love!
    You exclaim, "Lots of love!"
    s>l under table

Looking under the table, you see nothing.
    s>

You definitely realize that's better, and that life can continue for you now... but at new levels of awesomeness.

s>laugh
    You laugh out loud!
    s>'you rock
    You say, "You rock."
    s>'hardcore
    You say, "Hardcore."
    s>'and no cyber demands!
    You exclaim, "And no cyber demands!"
    s>;chat on command lmao I got the title! god Im so happy now

If it wasn't so culturally insensitive, you realize you may be viewed as an indian-giver.

s>ponder
    s>
    You ponder.
    s>'god I am so happy to have the title I'll fly to your location and do it in person!
    You exclaim, "God I am so happy to have the title I'll fly to your location and do it in person!"
    s>nod
    You nod.
    s>'forget the text!
    You exclaim, "Forget the text!"
    s>

A set of airline tickets floats in the air before you, visible but quite insubstantial.

s>;chat on command trying to get the gm to cyber atm sec
    >laugh
    You laugh out loud!

DEAD>l mooch
    You see Mooch the Mole.
    She appears to be an Aelotoi.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be wizened with age. She has milky blue eyes and ashen skin. She has long, wispy white hair worn in a tight bun with her scalp gleaming faintly through the sparse strands. She has a large fleshy nose. Her liver-spotted hands are twisted and gnarled with arthritis and she has thin cracked lips over toothless gums. She has a pair of withered and faded brown wings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

The best mind fuck i have seen in 15 years in this game.. How can this be topped. Games all downhill from here.

Damn still can't believe you knew about my propaganda campaign all that time Started all the way back to the first post. ROLF.. Great Job, made the game fun again.
    Last edited by Nostradamus; 08-24-2010 at 12:33 AM.