Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Bringing Down Marlu - The Uncensored Version

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Like we've been repeatedly told...It's just a game bro.
    Calidus swinging a sword at you is game stuff.

Calidus chatting with you about real life shit on a private channel, recording it all, then posting it on the publicly on the internet without consent is not.
    Last edited by calidus; 08-25-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calidus View Post
    Calidus swinging a sword at you is game stuff.

Calidus chatting with you about real life shit on a private channel, recording it all, then posting it on the publicly on the internet without consent is not.

Fortybox, enough. You're being an ass. The war's over, they lost, let it go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    The war's over

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
    Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    Otter: Germans?
    Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
    Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    [thinks hard]
    Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
    [runs out, alone; then returns]

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Fortybox, enough. You're being an ass. The war's over, they lost, let it go.
    Sorry, I must have missed the part where they said they lost. It must be buried under the "we knew you were listening all the time" and "you are altering the chat logs" posts.

My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Sorry, I must have missed the part where they said they lost. It must be buried under the "we knew you were listening all the time" and "you are altering the chat logs" posts.

My bad.
    In order for me to lose something, I would need to have been competing in something, or have failed to achieve a goal.

I can't speak for everyone, but none of this has ever had a win/lose angle to it for me. I played with people I met, and I'm still playing with those people. Last night I went to the same table, with the same people, got the same buffs, etc. It's never been as black and white, or win or lose to me as it is for some others. I have friends on both sides, truces, enemies, etc. Wouldn't losing require some form of failure to achieve a goal or something? We never had any goal If Marlu has a goal other than having fun, I haven't heard it yet. Though, come to think of it... I haven't been having as much fun lately... so maybe I/we did "lose" in that regard.

If you want to call all of this a war, and base win/lose on the ultimate outcome of which side persevered more in the end, then sure - VG won.

As for the "we knew you were listening" remarks: The proof is in your own captured logs. Ignore it all you want.

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: Remember that this channel is not secure."

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: just found out that people are getting info from this channel still"

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: Anything very sensitive I dont type in this channel"

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Madam: We do have a Marlu channel mole"

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: Try to keep sensitive chat about levels and hunting spots to private. Chat here gets relayed to Necen regularly."
    Last edited by calidus; 08-25-2010 at 01:31 PM.

7. Default

Anyone in that Clan should have seen the idiocy of Someone and should have quickly gotten rid of him. They should have said to Mordechai, we are probably crossing the line in --- error: server_thread: Invalid argument
    --- error: server_thread: Invalid argument

8. Default

My bad.
    It's cool, dude. You being a fucking moron, and failing at reading isn't anything fresh or new to us.

I mentioned VG winning twice in this thread, posted another thread declaring the end of Marlu, and talk about it in the past-tense.

Marlu died over a month ago when people declared truces, stopped PvPing, and quit Shattered out of boredom. You just never got the memo.
    Last edited by FAPAuctions; 08-25-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    It's cool, dude. You being a fucking moron, and failing at reading isn't anything fresh or new to us.

I mentioned VG winning twice in this thread, posted another thread declaring the end of Marlu, and talk about it in the past-tense.

Marlu died over a month ago when people declared truces, stopped PvPing, and quit Shattered out of boredom. You just never got the memo.

hes right guys
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?