Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Outfit Award

Default Bad Outfit Award

There is a thread here for really bad alters, good dress and one just for dress that seems to be people listing nice outfits again. Figured we needed one for those with bad outfits so I'm starting it off with one of my favorite PC people.

You see Showal McDarren the Windtalker.
    He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Loenthra.
    He is shorter than average and appears to be young and untried. He has sparkling, silver-flecked amethyst eyes and fair skin. He has long, braided black hair streaked with silver. He has a clean-shaven face and a pronounced jawline.
    He has a flaming arrow tattoo on his finger, a bundle of seven arrows tattoo on his leg, a willow tree tattoo on his finger, an elven script tattoo on his finger, a mangy rat tattoo on his neck, a thin curved silver spike in his lip, a moon and stars tattoo on his wrist, l l l on his neck, a ring of silver stars tattoo on his finger, an innocent white pixie tattoo on his leg, and a twisted blackened ora ring in the upper ridge of his left ear.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a rat-footed black clay pot, a chased imflass talisman, a simple silver chain, an oak talisman carved into the shape of a rat wearing a spiked collar, a heavy silk moon-and-stars cloak, a Warrior Guild member pin, a stiffened leather finger tab, a golden beryl studded copper pin, a small golden Paupers pin, some deerskin archery gloves, a golden feather charm, a vine-engraved golden stickpin, a pair of knit golden and blush pink socks, a silver crescent moon symbol, a copper-bound ceramic badge, a diamond-inset bleached invar crossbow, a criss-crossed leather bow sling, a tooled elven back quiver, some deep black mithril alloy brigandine, a cracked leather bracer, a tiny rat tooth bracelet, a platinum inlaid leather wristband, a petite ruby promise ring, a shiny golden ring, an iron and mithril band, a gak wool sack, an embroidered moons and stars pouch, a shoddy rat fur satchel, some pants, and a pair of dark black velvet boots.

Lovin those socks man. With all the pins, and talismans you got on you look like your roleplayin a waiter at Chotchkie's. Is it just me or does it seem retarded that I can see all your finger and leg tattoos even though your wearing gloves and pants. Shouldn't gay people have good fashion sense. At least Dunav's outfit matches well.
    Last edited by Whoreable; 08-09-2010 at 04:26 PM.
    You ask, "You like gettin choked?"

Clever! Insult me based on errors in the coding or the game. It was truly by design that I wanted people to see finger tattoos when wearing gloves. You got me good! Who is your character by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Showal View Post
    Clever! Insult me based on errors in the coding or the game. It was truly by design that I wanted people to see finger tattoos when wearing gloves. You got me good! Who is your character by the way?
    So is it an error that you wear gloves? Seems like if I had all those RAD tattoos I wouldn't want to keep them covered. All good things come in time sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoreable View Post
    So is it an error that you wear gloves? Seems like if I had all those RAD tattoos I wouldn't want to keep them covered. All good things come in time sir.
    You apparently don't understand that characters often wear things or get tattoos because it fits the character.

You must have a better understanding of Showal than I do.

That was one of the tamer outfits I've seen in a Simu game. Lame.

can you pick out an item or tattoo on showal that explains any of his strange outfit or behavior?

You apparently don't understand that characters often wear things or get tattoos because it fits the character.

You must have a better understanding of Showal than I do.
    Please enlighten all of those who don't know Showal as to why he looks so ridiculous.

Please enlighten all of those who don't know Showal as to why he looks so ridiculous.
    feel free to ask him next time you see him.

Bunch of retarded shit, but not THAT bad dude. Get off his dick.

feel free to ask him next time you see him.
    LOL, you would love that would't ya?