Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All I got out of Condi Rice's testimony...

Default All I got out of Condi Rice's testimony...

blah blah blah blah blah It's not our fault blah blah blah blah It's Clinton's fault blah blah blah blah Dick Clarke is an asshole blah blah blah I'm a gap-toothed, fugly bitch blah blah blah.

Seriously, you've got a PhD but you have two visible gaps in your teeth when you smile? Come on now. How'm I supposed to respect a woman with two tooth-wide gaps in her fricking mouth. I'm not saying you need perfect teeth, but DAMN.

But this is still a good day, 9-12 Rice testimony, and the Frozen Four this afternoon. w00t w00t!!

-THeE-
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

I missed it. Basically did she say anything we haven't already heard?
    Your sister's HOT, but your Mom does that thing with her tongue.

No. She looked annoyed/flustered though. That was amusing.

Seriously, you've got a PhD but you have two visible gaps in your teeth when you smile? Come on now. How'm I supposed to respect a woman with two tooth-wide gaps in her fricking mouth. I'm not saying you need perfect teeth, but DAMN.

Then what are you saying? Remember Katherine Harris? She is a pretty woman who wore make up and styled her hair, she got called everything from superficial to a style whore, but taken seriously in politics.
    What Dr. Rice was saying should have interested you more than the gaps in her teeth. Of all the things I imagined you to say about the hearings, her personal appearance wasn't one them. Shame on you.
    Myshel

\\"Absolute certainty is the greatest of all illusions\\"

\\"If A is equal to success then the formula is A= X + Y + Z, where X is work, Y is Play, and Z is keep your mouth shut.\\"
    Albert Einstein

Not really. And I woke up at 9 to watch this shit too. I even skipped my morning perusal of the PC. Til about half way through, at least.

Basically, everything Dick Clarke said, she said wasn't something she should of acted on. Everything he said, had she acted on, we would of been better prepared for 9/11, maybe even stopped it, to which she responded: I didn't have to act on it at all.

One of the most disturbing parts was when she was questioned by Graham (one of the ones with the (R) next to his name) about why they didn't follow up with the U.S.S. Cole bombing, and she said, to sum up: Basically, we didn't want to attack al Qaeda unless we could destroy them, we didn't want to go tit-for-tat with them.

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

I did listen to her testimony, but I was distracted by the gaps in her teeth. Since she said nothing new (her most contraversial statement was "There was no silver bullet which we could of caught to prevent 9/11", according to the punditry), the teeth was what impressed on me most.

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

Thats more like it. I think she is very well spoken and was flawless in her spun accounting of events. I especially liked the Kerry exchange.
    Myshel

\\"Absolute certainty is the greatest of all illusions\\"

\\"If A is equal to success then the formula is A= X + Y + Z, where X is work, Y is Play, and Z is keep your mouth shut.\\"
    Albert Einstein

God, but even some of the Republicans seemed to get down on her. It was pretty fucked up, you usually expect these things to be partisan as hell. Although the Republican thank yous were much more flowery and effusive.

Anyways, forget about this. College HOCKEY! On now, ESPN2!

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

Here's a CNN story on it.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

Originally posted by TheEschaton
    blah blah blah blah blah It's not our fault blah blah blah blah It's Clinton's fault blah blah blah blah Dick Clarke is an asshole blah blah blah I'm a gap-toothed, fugly bitch blah blah blah.

But this is still a good day, 9-12 Rice testimony, and the Frozen Four this afternoon. w00t w00t!!

-THeE-
    Well, this says quite a bit (negatively) about you.