Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jaeden?

yeah the epic fanfic on page 2 is so hot right now
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

I love how many "banned" people are in this thread.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription!

[Shattered]-GSF:Wiggles: "How come all the groups that make enemies with Ifor end up quitting Shattered once he decides to eliminate them? I'm not saying he's a secret GM, but if he was a secret GM...."

man that Shattered release was fun. Really wish they would do my wargame idea. Or make Shattered F2P
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    [Troll Lair, Jaeden's room]
    Dim light casts its yellow rays across a dusty computer room, the smell of stale pizza and buffalo sauce permeating the humid air. The pine shade clacks against the window from the light breeze. It is obvious that this room has seen better days, but the high bookshelves and rows of withered old novels give the setting an air of sophistication.
    You also see a worn leather computer chair, a box of tissues, and a maroon clay ashtray.
    Also here: The Troll Jaeden who is sitting.
    >sit
    You sit down.
    >
    Jaeden beams!
    >
    Jaeden says, “Ember I thought you weren't a troll..well welcome to the lair. the bathroom is on the right, it kinda stinks if you can clean it up again. do you like chicken bones? got a lot of them lying around. in fact, here you go hun..”
    >smile
    You smile.
    >
    Jaeden drops a large chicken bone.
    >get bone
    get bone
    You pick up a chicken bone.
    >get bone
    You are already holding a large chicken bone.
    You are already holding a large chicken bone.
    >act munches attentively
    (Ember munches attentively)
    >eat bone
    You can’t do that.
    >
    Jaeden snickers.
    >
    Jaeden exclaims, “i've got to say, you've been doing a decent job so far. furiously typing away with random, excessively analytical posts about my character, full of thoughtfulness and insight that regular posters couldn’t resist reading with great intensity!”
    >nod
    You nod.
    >
    Jaeden exclaims, “this is going to be a great relationship. Rather than a thoughtful response, I figured I’d do something cheap and pathetic like stun you in game. By the nature of your thread, I knew you had defected to my side, so as the trolling entrepreneur you know I am, this vivid scheme dawned on me within seconds!”
    >act undulates, her pale body writing in her computer chair methodically as her piercings clack against her teeth eerily
    (Ember undulates, her pale body writing in her computer chair methodically as her piercings clack against her teeth eerily)
    >
    Jaeden exclaims, “I stun you, you post up a new thread (or two), possibly something in the Off-Topic section, of course the thread filled to the brim with a new declarations of hatred, complete roasts of my religion and character, topped off with several blasphemous photos and implied threats of physical violence and moral defamation!”
    >howl
    nod
    You throw back your head and howl!
    >nod
    You nod.
    You nod.
    >
    Jaeden exclaims, “A jolly good show! Perhaps you can rally a group and stun or kill me. Maybe you’ll accomplish it yourself for bonus points! The threads will pile up, posters won’t be able to resist following every single page to the letter, and thus, the masses will entertained and subsequently undulate with a new fervor. Fat rolls will quiver, posters will be negatively repped, and for some, depression will set in. Some, confused by our cacophony of trolling, subtle proselytizing, and subsequent unabated blaspheming, will fire off volley after volley of epic nerdrage, topped off unceremoniously by a new thread announcing their total disgust with the direction the boards are taking, and an insincere pledge to “quit” for a while in protest. Then, once they come back, we can leave a positive rep comment for them alluding to the whole scenario and reminding them to not lose hope, as the internetz can still be won!”
    >hug jae
    You hug Jaeden.
    >
    Jaeden exclaims, “so we’re in agreement. Very well. Chop chop, missy. It’s Monday after all. People are at work and they need something to fucking read!”
    >stand
    You stand back up.
    >salute jaeden
    out
    this is one of the greatest pieces of work in gsplayers history
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

JAEDAWG!

Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fixed.
    Mehthais.. this is not really a place for attention whoring anymore. People from these niche communities have seen it all and don't react the way they used to. Also the community is much less active

Twitter is where you go to raise hell now.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?