Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: everyone who clicks this thread has a 1 inch ding dong

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbons View Post
    You don't get law and order through hacking off peoples limbs because they wrong you. You make people in the modern world look at you like a savage with no morals. HEY! While you're at it, don't let women vote. Or wear what they want. Let's also bring back slavery! You've said some completely ignorant bullshit but now you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to prove your religion is almighty. It's not.

    What's funnier is the simple fact that you seem to demand respect but give none, instead you try and shit googled facts and half-assed arguments. Nobody cares if you're Muslim. The only reason you see all these Muhammed faces and avatars, defacing pictures, etc etc, is because YOU brought it onto yourself. You seem to have no idea what common sense or common courtesy is.

    Yeah yeah, it's the internet. Well fuck, don't ask for respect while spitting on someone. Live what you learn, treat others how you want to be treated, blah blah blah. If somebody makes fun of you or your religion, smile and pass them up. Don't be a fucktard about it.

    And stop all the gay smilie faces. You don't prove anything with a semi-colon and a parenthesis other than the fact that you're a tool.

    /rant
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum".
    ("If you want peace, prepare for war") -Flavius Vegetius Renatus

  2. #22

    Default

    so me trolling an internet message board caused people to display disturbing racism. GOT IT!!!!!

    spitting? cmon man i just joke around to entertain myself. its not like im railing against people personally. umad?
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  3. #23

    Default

    Except Drisco. You just want him.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    so me trolling an internet message board caused people to display disturbing racism. GOT IT!!!!!

    spitting? cmon man i just joke around to entertain myself. its not like im railing against people personally. umad?
    You reap what you sow. Instead of attempting to be a competent human being and a decent person you decided, very quickly, to 'troll' these boards. Taking pot-shots at things you had no right to take shots at. Then immediately after you were called an asshole you fell into your religious background in an attempt to get people off your back. But it didn't, you were condemned, not for your religious beliefs, but for your general fuckhole attitude. Religion followed after you tried to play Martyr. Instead of saying 'Ok, lesson learned' you decided to spam with Muslim messages and general idiocy.

    Yeah, you did rail against me, personally. You belittle the death of numerous comrades and personal friends as they fought for the very Freedoms you use today.

    Again, you reap what you sow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    Yes, you stupid, bad-tie-wearing motherfucker.

  5. #25

    Default

    Guess what??



    VAGINAAAAAAAAAAA! (is what)

  6. #26

    Default

    What what, in the cut?

  7. #27

    Default

    cut like a mutt!

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbons View Post

    Yeah, you did rail against me, personally. You belittle the death of numerous comrades and personal friends as they fought for the very Freedoms you use today.
    the ones that belittled their lives were the big bankers who plotted to set up unnecessary wars. don't tow this stale ass military propaganda line
    Last edited by IorakeWarhammer; 08-01-2010 at 12:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    the ones that belittled their lives were the big bankers who plotted to set up unnecessary wars. don't tow this stale ass military propaganda line
    You're an idiot.

    /endthread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    Yes, you stupid, bad-tie-wearing motherfucker.

  10. #30

    Default

    maybe you should read "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler"

    everything you've been told about what causes war is total bullshit dude

    your mentality is like "i'm right, you're wrong, if you disagree then you're a horrible person worthy of mockery!"

    cmon <3
    Last edited by IorakeWarhammer; 08-01-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •