Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Zombies are the hot!! Hubby's gettin' lucky tonight.
    Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

2. Default

Good first episode. I still don't understand how tanks could fall to zombies though..

Quote Originally Posted by pabstblueribbon View Post
    Good first episode. I still don't understand how tanks could fall to zombies though..

Trying to hold down a position w/ people not in tanks ... didn't seal it up, overrun unexpectedly... no fuel ... out of ammo... no supply line.

The first episode was indeed good, I'm really looking forward to this series, I'm glad they made it as gritty and violent as they did, they didn't dumb things down.

Zombie Boner.

because stupid people can indeed drive a tank
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

5. Default

Yeah. Probably the .50 cal gunner getting ambushed and shit going down hill from there. I'd just seal the som bitch up and start running them over on my way the fuck out of town and into the hills far away from the city centers..

Quote Originally Posted by pabstblueribbon View Post
    Yeah. Probably the .50 cal gunner getting ambushed and shit going down hill from there. I'd just seal the som bitch up and start running them over on my way the fuck out of town and into the hills far away from the city centers..
    If there was a camera when it happened the gunner was targeting a woman or child and his commander was like "Soldier, fire your weapon" "I ... I can't" "THAT'S AN ORDER" "I will not obey that order!" "YOU WILL OBEY THAT ORDER!" "I CANnoaasarrrrrrghgggh"

Then the zombies got into the tank, and got the guy inside, and someone else tried to crawl out the bottom (hence the hatch was open), and they got him. That's what happened.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    If there was a camera when it happened the gunner was targeting a woman or child and his commander was like "Soldier, fire your weapon" "I ... I can't" "THAT'S AN ORDER" "I will not obey that order!" "YOU WILL OBEY THAT ORDER!" "I CANnoaasarrrrrrghgggh"

Then the zombies got into the tank, and got the guy inside, and someone else tried to crawl out the bottom (hence the hatch was open), and they got him. That's what happened.
    Damn, you're good at this.

This show was awesome. I can't believe how quickly the time passed watching it.

9. Default

I can't believe I forgot to watch this..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I can't believe I forgot to watch this..
    Doh. I forgot too. Can you watch it online anywhere? When's the next episode on?