Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED

Default WANTED

Looking for strength, con, polearm, stamina, and stamina recovery enhancives.. Also lookin for a nice runestaff for my mage, perferrably + to dex or spell aim.. thanks! AIM is ownerofdabillen or you can get ahold of me IG Thizzle.

I noticed you attacked Maldric a bit ago.

I guess it was a mistake letting you live all those times.

Quote Originally Posted by calidus View Post
    I noticed you attacked Maldric a bit ago.

I guess it was a mistake letting you live all those times.
    You might want to log back in. No AFK time for you this morning.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    You might want to log back in. No AFK time for you this morning.
    Nah, Jaeden is on his weekly prowl and I'm at work so I can't really attend.

Shit happens.

A mistake? Id say so.. Ill catch up to you and all the other fags eventually, thats the only reason I havent attempted to kill you.. Especially with that sissy ass feras cutthroat.

Good luck scripting AFK now.. And log Maldric back in, its been almost 2 hours. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by alski415 View Post
    A mistake? Id say so.. Ill catch up to you and all the other fags eventually, thats the only reason I havent attempted to kill you.. Especially with that sissy ass feras cutthroat.

Good luck scripting AFK now.. And log Maldric back in, its been almost 2 hours. Geez.
    I actually don't use feras much, especially lately. I've mostly used it for people higher level than me or ones that extra-deserve to die. Besides, ambushing heads has been far more effective.

Jaeden and Katze on the other hand use feras even with their ambushes. But nobody should complain about someone using the weapons that are available in the game anyway.

Anyway, would have been nice to know you were a little twat a few weeks ago. I hardly kill anyone that isn't deserving of it, which is why I walked by you a handful of times a day while you were hunting and never touched you. My bad. Maybe I should do what everyone already thinks I do and just start attacking everyone in sight...
    Last edited by calidus; 07-22-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Yeah that'd be ideal. but I suggest using feras, and or a blue crystal. Cause if you dont use cutthroat your not critting me champ. But anyhow, looking forward to you coming home from work so you can login Maldric. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by alski415 View Post
    Yeah that'd be ideal. but I suggest using feras, and or a blue crystal. Cause if you dont use cutthroat your not critting me champ. But anyhow, looking forward to you coming home from work so you can login Maldric. Enjoy your day.
    Ok.

You got me good.

>look
    [Town Square Central]

>heal
    You seem to be in one piece.

yeah after you logged for 2 hours, rang back, and ran to Cervina to get healed. Your gonna have to hunt again eventually, and ill be there to slam you again.