View Poll Results: Should IorakeWarhammer be banned?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 50.48%
  • No

17 16.19%
  • I don't care.

35 33.33%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban IorakeWarhammer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    Jesus...now the tards are making threads about the other tards.
    Says the person who only contributes negative comments. If you really have such built up animosity, I'd be glad to buy you a vibrator. Infact, I'd be more than willing to buy you a male prostitute since you seem so content on riding these nuts.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    Says the person who only contributes negative comments. If you really have such built up animosity, I'd be glad to buy you a vibrator. Infact, I'd be more than willing to buy you a male prostitute since you seem so content on riding these nuts.
    LULZ...you are complaining about me making negative comments in a thread you made to get your fellow tard banned. The irony...

Jesus...now the tards are making threads about the other tards.
    I would like to retract my previous comment in this thread. I have been reliably informed by a knowledgeable, yet nameless person, that Wrossartley has contributed more to these boards than myself, therefore I humbly ask that my previous statement and any similar statements that may or may not cast aspertions on the aforementioned poster or otherwise call in to question the worthiness and general positivity that could be garnered in any way, shape or form, from Mr Artley's threads be disregarded.

Wouldn't want to offend the stupid cunt now, would we?

Blog Entries

I would like to retract my previous comment in this thread. I have been reliably informed by a knowledgeable, yet nameless person
    That would probably be one of the three or four handles Wrossartely has created to use in support of his own arguments and to buff up his rep.

He's a perfect example of forum masturbation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    He's a perfect example of forum masturbation.
    The worst kind. I mean, yeah, with masturbation you're fucking yourself but with forum masturbation you're attempting a self-gang bang with reputation and no orgasm. WTF kinda self satisfaction is that?! That's just sick.
    Yes, you stupid, bad-tie-wearing motherfucker.

Blog Entries

I would like to retract my previous comment in this thread. I have been reliably informed by a knowledgeable, yet nameless person, that Wrossartley has contributed more to these boards than myself, therefore I humbly ask that my previous statement and any similar statements that may or may not cast aspertions on the aforementioned poster or otherwise call in to question the worthiness and general positivity that could be garnered in any way, shape or form, from Mr Artley's threads be disregarded.

Wouldn't want to offend the stupid cunt now, would we?
    I'm curious as to who said this. As to Tisket's comment, shouldn't you be worred there is some new girl stealing your thunder instead of making up shit about me having multiple threads to bump my rep? Truely, the only one worried about my rep is you, that is why ever three days I get a nice negative rep for -600 points. Rock on you two! Maybe one day you'll finally discover that by acting like a hateful cunt, you are a hateful cunt.
    Last edited by WRoss; 07-19-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Blog Entries

I'm curious as to who said this. As to Tisket's comment, shouldn't you be worred there is some new girl stealing your thunder
    lolwut? Seriously, wtf are you ranting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I'm curious as to who said this. As to Tisket's comment, shouldn't you be worred there is some new girl stealing your thunder instead of making up shit about me having multiple threads to bump my rep? Truely, the only one worried about my rep is you, that is why ever three days I get a nice negative rep for -600 points. Rock on you two! Maybe one day you'll finally discover that by acting like a hateful cunt, you are a hateful cunt.

Me and Tisket are not in competition with each other. We are siamese twins, joined at the hatred of retards.
    I also dont leave rep very often and am not sure I have ever left you rep. The fact that you get regular rep of the red variety should give you some indication that you are indeed as much of a retard as the InaneWanker.

And I'd rather be a hateful cunt than a git.

Me and Tisket are not in competition with each other. We are siamese twins, joined at the hatred of retards.
    I also dont leave rep very often and am not sure I have ever left you rep. The fact that you get regular rep of the red variety should give you some indication that you are indeed as much of a retard as the InaneWanker.

And I'd rather be a hateful cunt than a git.
    Rep means anything at all?

10. Default

IW thinks he should be banned. At least he recognizes his own faggotry.
    Last edited by Ribbons; 07-17-2010 at 04:17 PM.
    Yes, you stupid, bad-tie-wearing motherfucker.