Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: I got mugged :(

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDOt-yqFmIA

(Special thanks to thefarmer for the idea)
    I'm wearing one of those candy necklaces to the local fireworks display, except instead of candy, it's going to have quarters. Then I am going to stand next to the ferris wheel in a b-boy stance and throw up anti-Carnies gangsigns.

Well, actually no. But that was awesome though.

I do have the strong urge to spray paint "$0.25" all over amusement parks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

What happened to the original version of this story?
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    What happened to the original version of this story?
    Man... I saw this 'new' thread/post under "I got mugged" and was really hoping for a new story. You suck.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Sean of the Thread died. Someone sent me three facebook images via dropbox that seemed to confirm it but they've since been deleted and I cannot see them any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I thought I had heard he died, but then again, Tisket is probably the person I heard it from... So not really a new source for it there.

Blog Entries

I thought I had heard he died, but then again, Tisket is probably the person I heard it from... So not really a new source for it there.
    I've requested the info again from the other source but he's a casual user of the forum now so no telling when or if I will get them again.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

That sucks if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

That sucks if true.
    Who wants to guess the cause though? Liver or shenanigans gone wrong?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who wants to guess the cause though? Liver or shenanigans gone wrong?
    Heart. If I remember correctly that is.
    I like penis.

According to the FB posts it was a bacterial infection that attacked his organs.
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown