Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: PC shattered clan: KOS list

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SanGreal View Post
    How many posts do you see in this thread of me crying? You? All I did was tell you that your constant bitching is annoying and you immediately jumped into NERDRAGE. You seem to have some grandiose sense of self-importance that led you to believe I really give a shit about you enough to leave the channel, but whatever.
    See? This is exactly what Im talking about. I dont think some of those words you use mean what you think they mean.

But please continue, we're all enjoying the giggles Its like IorakeWarhammer part deux

Edit: And given his track record, he'll probably be all like OMG HES SO MAAAAD RIGHT NOW. For the record: Im not mad at all. But he shall believe what he wants, despite any evidence to the contrary.
    Last edited by HJFudge; 06-20-2010 at 03:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvicke View Post
    This thread is unbearable. The only good part was when HJFudge put up an avatar that revealed that he looks like Bill Haverchuck from Freaks and Geeks.
    Don't forget that Iorakewarhammer's avatar seems to be of him clinging to a giant piece of shit. Like a dung beetle.

That's all I got out of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    So someone has a script set up to steal boxes off of the counter at the locksmith, friend was telling me about it, I'll get the name later.

Is there any possible way to prevent this? You can't even cast a spell in that room.
    Too easy. Curse some empty boxes and lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HJFudge View Post
    First: Good shot. I was looking at another screen (akshually, this forum to be precise) but still, a get is a get and you did get me

Second: According to the wisdom (lol) of people like RC and Jaeden and such I am the following people: Flamer, Cervina, Bleeder, various sundry others, and I guess now Cthulu. I WISH I could multitask that well.

Third: I dunno, I'll take some embaressment and 30k of potions to keep you at the table all night.
    no, you said you had the WRONG screen up. you feinted me with Cthulu. why would a level 10 character feint a level 21 character? you were logged into Cthulu at the time and it was plain as day. silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

no, you said you had the WRONG screen up. you feinted me with Cthulu. why would a level 10 character feint a level 21 character? you were logged into Cthulu at the time and it was plain as day. silly!
    I'm lv 10?

[LNet]-GSIV:Kevea: "i gotta really thank you, Cthulu, you saved me 120 bucks a year. I've been reading all the rants for you, against you, and I decided not only do I just not want to deal with it, you are the largest assclown since BP's CEO Tony Hayward. Man, I gotta admit, I am impressed though, it takes talent to be that much a prick. Congrats."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HJFudge View Post
    ...Second: According to the wisdom (lol) of people like RC and Jaeden and such I am the following people: Flamer, Cervina, Bleeder, various sundry others, and I guess now Cthulu. I WISH I could multitask that well...
    You are beyond retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Don't forget that Iorakewarhammer's avatar seems to be of him clinging to a giant piece of shit. Like a dung beetle.

That's all I got out of this thread.
    Oh shit! I think your post just prompted him into posting a new avatar in which he is a buffed out motherfucking SUPER STUD. Coupled with the picture of him graduating from something I'd say IW is about to have all of our respect at any minute now.

HJFudge. Your move bro. No more blue fluids dripping from your collar.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvicke View Post
    Oh shit! I think your post just prompted him into posting a new avatar in which he is a buffed out motherfucking SUPER STUD. Coupled with the picture of him graduating from something I'd say IW is about to have all of our respect at any minute now.

HJFudge. Your move bro. No more blue fluids dripping from your collar.
    LOL I think one picture of me is enough for anyone. Any more and people will start crying tears of infinite sorrow :P

[Roll result: 108 (open d100: 24)]
    >prep 616
    A shadowy figure springs upon you from behind and attempts to grasp you by the chin while bringing a feras dagger up to slit your throat!

The shadowy figure's aim is slightly off and it only manages to inflict a minor flesh wound upon you!
    ... 1 point of damage!

Roundtime: 3 sec.

** As the blow lands, the feras dagger unleashes a severe smiting of lightning! **

... 50 points of damage!
    Horrifying electrical shock converts head into blood-stained glass. Death is a step up.
    You feel the aura of confidence leave you.
    The very powerful look leaves you.
    The white light leaves you.
    You no longer feel so dextrous.
    The air calms down around you.
    You become solid again.
    You return to normal color.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...
    The figure quickly disappears from view.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

[Roll result: 108 (open d100: 24)]
    >prep 616
    A shadowy figure springs upon you from behind and attempts to grasp you by the chin while bringing a feras dagger up to slit your throat!

The shadowy figure's aim is slightly off and it only manages to inflict a minor flesh wound upon you!
    ... 1 point of damage!

Roundtime: 3 sec.

** As the blow lands, the feras dagger unleashes a severe smiting of lightning! **

... 50 points of damage!
    Horrifying electrical shock converts head into blood-stained glass. Death is a step up.
    You feel the aura of confidence leave you.
    The very powerful look leaves you.
    The white light leaves you.
    You no longer feel so dextrous.
    The air calms down around you.
    You become solid again.
    You return to normal color.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...
    The figure quickly disappears from view.
    Aww... just as you were prepping your favorite spell...
    Last edited by cronuss; 06-21-2010 at 10:55 AM.