Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sloot thread

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    Umm, it does. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're wanting.
    For me sloot would try to pull things out of my pack while I'm holding my shield and war hammer and so nothing would get sold. I told bigshot to stow right as my pre-resting command and to get my hammer after sloot exits. Also I don't know if this is possible but for instance on something like shells that sloot thinks is a skin even though half the gems in solhaven are shells it will try to sell it at furrier and when that fails the shell will just stay in hand and ruin the rest of the run. It'd be nice if sloot could "stow right" or whatever on a failure before moving on to the next item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Just posting here to thank you for your help when I was trying to get it up and running and compatible with bigshot!

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

3. Default

This morning I installed ruby and lich onto my computer at work, then downloaded and trusted the sloot and bigshot scripts (along with the dependancies). I'm seeing this error when I try to sell something:

--- Exception: undefined method `get_id' for #<SInv:0xb4ca030>
    sloot:320:in `do_sell'

It's not working as a looter now either, but no error message that I can see.
    I saw someone on Lnet asking about the same problem, any idead for a fix? I've reinstalled everything a few times now.

Valdarrow

I've uploaded the fix to that.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

5. Default

Working perfectly again. You're awesome.

Valdarrow

Ok so how do I set up exceptions? I tried putting both of these in the excepttions box
    golden wand, silver wand, aquamarine wand, slender blue wand, metal wand, iron wand, crystal wand, blue crystal, small staue
    and
    golden wand | silver wand | aquamarine wand | slender blue wand | metal wand | iron wand | crystal wand | blue crystal | small statue
    But it still sold those types of wands with both

Use regular expressions.

For example, my exclusions are set as:

blue crystal|black crystal|white crystal|coral

And in my pack I have:

In the climbing pack:
    herb (1): some acantha leaf.
    jewelry (1): snake-etched sterling silver torc.
    gem (9): some polished pink coral (2), some polished red coral (2), piece of citrine quartz, violet spinel, blue spinel, turquoise stone, clear tourmaline.
    wand (1): twisted wand.
    magic (9): dull gold coin, black crystal, white crystal (3), blue crystal (3), pure potion.
    other (11): some crimson serpent skin boots, dagger, feras dagger, fist-scythe, handaxe, hook-knife, steel lockpick, limb of wood (4).

Slowly but surely I'm gathering crystals. Ooh! Some serpent boots! Cool! Ooh, and a snake-torc! I love finding new stuff in my bag.

Been using Sloot a while now and it's been working great, from hunting to selling. Love it.

Today I downloaded the new version, slib, and sloot-db. Still working, but I get this error when hunting at some point:
    --- Lich: DownstreamHook: undefined method `find' for #<SNpc:0x8f00430>
    sloot:246:in `hook_autoloot'

Anything to be concerned with? Should I be updating something else? Thanks for the help.

fixed
    Last edited by SpiffyJr; 06-02-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Bingo -works w/o error now. Thanks.