Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrible alteration ideas...

Default Terrible alteration ideas...

Don't think we had a thread for incredibly horrible mind scarring alteration ideas for shattered yet...

as someone mentioned on lnet yesterday... having a weapon altered into 'his cock'... thinking further on this..it should be crafted mainly out of wood...

I wouldn't mind getting a shield altered into a dead burghal gnome or something... just toting around a little corpse letting it soak up some hits....

For the longest time Tierus went off about wanting to make a war-dildo because he said dildo is an actual term for a weapon.

If I played shattered, I'd get a really uber weapon altered into a wet noodle.
    If I had balls, they'd be bigger than yours.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvn View Post
    Don't think we had a thread for incredibly horrible mind scarring alteration ideas for shattered yet...

as someone mentioned on lnet yesterday... having a weapon altered into 'his cock'... thinking further on this..it should be crafted mainly out of wood...
    Would be kind of funny to see, but I doubt anything vulgar would be allowed. Since GS is still touted as a "child friendly" game, I bet Shattered will be as well.
    Truth, Justice and the Arabian way!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan Dreams View Post
    Would be kind of funny to see, but I doubt anything vulgar would be allowed. Since GS is still touted as a "child friendly" game, I bet Shattered will be as well.
    God I hope so. Just because I'm playing on Shattered doesn't mean I want gigantic dildos and douche nozzles running around killing people. I'd be okay with no alters, even.
    Last edited by SpiffyJr; 05-25-2010 at 01:08 PM.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

The whole point of Shattered is that GMs will not be policing things, so you can do or say whatever you want. However, alterations require GM participation, and there's nothing requiring them to make that giant dildo mace just because you want it. They can be as in character as they like, which I expect most will. That said, it will be interesting to see if any GMs are willing (or even able) to play along.

I'm with EF on this. Its going to be up to the GM's. So if you piss a lot of them off in Shattered, I don't see you ever getting much work done, let alone a dildo.

GMs will work in shattered if they want. Basically, nobody is mandated to. It's just like, "lets log into shattered and abuse the peons today". I'm guessing that they'll be given broad range to do whatever they please. If they want to kill everyone at once, they probably could. Invade the catacombs on the first day with Ithzir? Absolutely.

Meaning that some GM could come make scrotum skin shields or Goatse man's one ring (which one? I'll leave that up to you). If they want.

I see Itzel being a gigantic douche in Shattered since he's the most script hating bastard I know.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    I see Itzel being a gigantic douche in Shattered since he's the most script hating bastard I know.
    Let us not forget Andraste.