Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Abstinence...

Default Sexual Abstinence...

Alright,

Let's hypothesize that there are two people: One male, one female. One very beautiful, attractive, intelligent, kind, good-hearted female.

This female calls the male because she is now homeless due to violating her halfway-house's policy on not consuming a beverage containing the chemical ethanol. Family of female is teaching her a lesson by not letting her stay in her parents' home.

Male says, "Yeah, cool. Stop on by, we'll have the house to ourselves." Which happens to be the truth as male is holding down the fort.

Both male and female have flirted a shit-ton with each other in the past, before female entered a program that claims that abstinence, not just from substances, but sex, for some dumb motherfucking reason, is dangerous and very unhealthy for the female, who is a smokin' young lady, that male cares about. And male knows that female is a very decent human being who does not deserve to be hurt.

Is male not having sex with female the right thing to do? Is it O.K. if female makes several advances that male caves, or at least limit themselves to oral? Please?

Male would like to know what this sexual abstinence bullshit is about. Female's current mental state is vulnerable and clingy and there have been unspoken words on the minds of both male and female pertaining to what they would do together, that is ... before female had serious liver function impairment and is supposed to follow an oath of abstinence even during female's relapse if female is supposed to stay healthy. Male does not want to, in any way, do anything hurtful and/or detrimental to female's recuperation.

Help male not castrate himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Let her first find someplace else to go, or an alternative other than a halfway house. If she has options that don't suck, yet she still wants to move forward, then by all means.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

If she makes the moves, go for it. Otherwise, if you know A) she's for some reason enrolled in some weird-ass abstinence program, and B) she's not indicated yet that she's deviating from it (at least the sex part), it's up to her to make the first move.

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Male should bring female to a rehabilitation-type-program (not live-in, just help) that is not retarded enough to think sex = drugs/alcohol. Once female realizes that indulging in non-chemical-induced fun is perfectly okay, male should fuck her brains out. Until she realizes that though, he should leave her alone (sorry). Helping her go against a successful route to recovery (no matter how misguided in this case) = bad.

Is a night in the sack worth her breaking down tomorrow and thinking she's a terrible person for not sticking to this abstinence thing, and seeking solace in her chemical of choice?

Edit: Though if she got booted for drinking, her current route isn't all that successful. If you can convince her tonight that the people in the halfway house are retarded, and you'll help her find help that really works, go for yours. Note that she has to actually realize those people were retarded, and you have to actually help her after getting some.
    Last edited by Liagala; 05-06-2010 at 11:32 PM.

I agree with Lia. That said...

Is there a "K"?

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Male should bring female to a rehabilitation-type-program (not live-in, just help) that is not retarded enough to think sex = drugs/alcohol. Once female realizes that indulging in non-chemical-induced fun is perfectly okay, male should fuck her brains out. Until she realizes that though, he should leave her alone (sorry). Helping her go against a successful route to recovery (no matter how misguided in this case) = bad.

Is a night in the sack worth her breaking down tomorrow and thinking she's a terrible person for not sticking to this abstinence thing, and seeking solace in her chemical of choice?

Edit: Though if she got booted for drinking, her current route isn't all that successful. If you can convince her tonight that the people in the halfway house are retarded, and you'll help her find help that really works, go for yours. Note that she has to actually realize those people were retarded, and you have to actually help her after getting some.
    Thank you.

Fuck though.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Following on EF's suggestion, just slap a condom on and titfuck that bitch.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Let her lie there and just jerk off over her.

Also, do handjobs/tittyjobs/footjobs count? (I'd say anal, but I think it counts)

Blog Entries

Don't touch her.

If you want something lasting beyond her recovery that is.

/opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Following on EF's suggestion, just slap a condom on and titfuck that bitch.
    I'd nut this time. Even if my grandmothers were watching me.

Fuck. Shit. I didn't blow up Megaton the first time. I dunno.