Page 85 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

I would make a script and run it as a hunting script that casts it.
    Chris

I tried that, as far as I can tell it wont execute scripts in that field. I even tried putting in a stormfront script, no go. It sends anything there straight to the game as a regular command.

I guess I'll just write a pre-resting command that waits until just before "Clear" and casts it. That should buy me enough time.
    Last edited by Insodus; 06-22-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Making a script and running it as a hunting script should work fine. The first spell would likely be cast before you get out of town and the second by the time you're in your hunting area. Also, why are you going down to clear before hunting again?

Well I just came back after like 6 years away, and that was what standard procedure was back then.

I understand now you want to do bounties and try and keep > numbed, and possibly saturated. However I can't seem to get azbounty to work in a MA scenario (sharing bounties etc).

Would I want to stay higher then clear even not doing bounties?
    Last edited by Insodus; 06-23-2011 at 05:21 PM.

Azbounty doesn't work in groups and I'm fairly certain that you get more exp/hour if you go back out and hunt at becoming numbed or numbed, regardless of bounties.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Azbounty doesn't work in groups and I'm fairly certain that you get more exp/hour if you go back out and hunt at becoming numbed or numbed, regardless of bounties.
    Do you know how the percentage in bigshot works then? I have shouldhunt set to 40 and it waits till I'm fresh and clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Do you know how the percentage in bigshot works then? I have shouldhunt set to 40 and it waits till I'm fresh and clear.
    You should use one of the numbers in this chart....

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Experience#Mind_states

(x100 of course)

Krakii is wrong:

Must rest / saturated are 100%
    Numbed = 90
    Becoming numb = 75
    Muddled = 62
    Clear = 50
    Fresh = 25
    Clear = 0

As you can see with the correct list, setting it to hunt when your mind is <= 40% will wait until fresh and clear. I usually have mine set to 75 or 62.
    Last edited by subzero; 06-24-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: confirmed muddled %

Ok I'll set it to 50 for muddled, thanks.

EDIT: Missed a post.
    Last edited by Drew; 06-24-2011 at 12:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

10. Default ammo issue

Noticed when i was doing archery last week that bigshot would not always gather ammo after my loot script would run (sloot3) causing me to run out of arrows. so i used the function in sloot3 and noticed it was still running off sometimes before gathering ammo

i believe most of the time it was doing it when i was a hunt was ending for any reason. currently dont have logs this is really only a problem because i am in shattered and not always at the keyboard to buy more arrows

i can get a log here shortly if needed for you