Page 38 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Hey, just noticed an issue with disks.

Bigshot is noticing disks usually but it is failing to check for disks upon initial entry into the hunting area. I noticed that when my guy entered the hunting area and there was a critter and a hiding rogue with a disk, my guy still attacked.

A few questions:

Trying to set up bigshot to hunt manticores and thraks for now.

Under the ATTACKING tab I have it set to "FLEE IF ENEMY COUNT > 0" and "BUT don't count these: manticore, thrak"

Reason for that is pumas roam the area too and can kill me pretty easily. Problem is it not only doesn't leave the room when a puma shows up or is already there, but it starts attacking it too if the ATTACK verb happens to target it first. Then I die. Same result with FLEE if enemy count > 1 if that makes any difference.

I have manticore and thrak set as valid targets.

Also with my cleric, he hunts with 302. When I run out of mana I get massively spammed with some [not enough mana] message or something along those lines, I forgot as it locked me up and had to shut down GS via task manager. I'm guessing it'd do this for my wizard too if he wasn't swinging a weapon, as I'm about to spec back to casting.

Also, what would I put in the WOUNDED EVAL box if I want to leave when I'm bleeding, and what percent encumbrance does your RT start being affected? 50?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-17-2010 at 05:31 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Nevermind, my fault. Thanks Alorn.
    Last edited by SanGreal; 06-18-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Also with my cleric, he hunts with 302. When I run out of mana I get massively spammed with some [not enough mana] message or something along those lines, I forgot as it locked me up and had to shut down GS via task manager. I'm guessing it'd do this for my wizard too if he wasn't swinging a weapon, as I'm about to spec back to casting.
    302 target(m2) will prevent the 'not enough mana' spam since it won't try to cast if you don't have the required 2 mana.
    Last edited by subzero; 06-18-2010 at 02:44 AM.

Methais - The intention is that the person will either set their 'to_rest' mana at the point where they can't cast anymore, or set up wracking. So really, that message should never be encountered.

There may be some bugs in wracking though. It's all divergent pathy.

As far as the flee if enemy count > 0 thing goes, I'm not too surprised that doesn't work. None of those settings were made to be thrown together to create a 'always flee from' setting. The best solution I have is to move to another hunting ground, or set flee count to 1 and valid targets to manticore, thrak. That will result in behavior the same behavior, but you won't stay in a room with multiple thraks/manticores. I'll add that other setting when I get a chance.
    Last edited by Alorn15; 06-18-2010 at 12:40 PM.
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

Don't forget about that "always flee from ____" option that would be a kickass addition.

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Don't forget about that "always flee from ____" option that would be a kickass addition.

Thanx
    Yes, roaters don't like me. haha

er... yeah, that's what I meant. edited.
    ~ Azanoth

Do you mean to say that you added the "always flee from _____" option? Re-downloaded, don't see it.

Not added yet no.
    ~ Azanoth