Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 1,421 to 1,424 of 1424

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Anyone got a way to ignore the boss mobs yet? Getting damn annoying.

Blog Entries

It seems like it mostly ignores them already. It was going after the dispelling ones until I put them in the 'run from' category.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Any suggestions on ways to reduce screen scroll due to attack spamming via bigshot? Even though I don't have attack spamming selected it's pretty normal to get 3, 4, or even 5 prompts to wait 1 second between attacks. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using UAC and Haste. My attack line is 506, unarmed kick (but seems to spam attack regardless of which limb I specify).
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

4. Default

After further testing and improving my air lore to get 1s unarmed kicks, blessing with bigshot consistently fails to bless my UAC gear and forces the hunt to end due to no blessing.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel