Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 1,421 to 1,428 of 1428

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

  1. #1421

    Default

    Anyone got a way to ignore the boss mobs yet? Getting damn annoying.

  2. #1422
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    12,607
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    It seems like it mostly ignores them already. It was going after the dispelling ones until I put them in the 'run from' category.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. #1423

    Default

    Any suggestions on ways to reduce screen scroll due to attack spamming via bigshot? Even though I don't have attack spamming selected it's pretty normal to get 3, 4, or even 5 prompts to wait 1 second between attacks. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using UAC and Haste. My attack line is 506, unarmed kick (but seems to spam attack regardless of which limb I specify).
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

  4. #1424

    Default

    After further testing and improving my air lore to get 1s unarmed kicks, blessing with bigshot consistently fails to bless my UAC gear and forces the hunt to end due to no blessing.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

  5. Default

    Any chance someone could add Burst of Swiftness to the auto covered items for the "society abilities/spells/cmans:"? The actual id is 9625. I can't figure out the equivalent cooldown for it, though, to compare it to Surge... I put in 9625, and had it like this( 9605(s30), 9625(s30) ), and for a while it worked without any problem... but today it POPed my muscles. So I think the s30 I threw in those lines isn't working like I think it is? Anyway...

    I guess 9651 is the Burst cooldown? I made an attempt to add it, we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by lorddemandred; 07-21-2020 at 01:28 PM.

  6. #1426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorddemandred View Post
    Any chance someone could add Burst of Swiftness to the auto covered items for the "society abilities/spells/cmans:"? The actual id is 9625. I can't figure out the equivalent cooldown for it, though, to compare it to Surge... I put in 9625, and had it like this( 9605(s30), 9625(s30) ), and for a while it worked without any problem... but today it POPed my muscles. So I think the s30 I threw in those lines isn't working like I think it is? Anyway...

    I guess 9651 is the Burst cooldown? I made an attempt to add it, we'll see how it goes.
    you could always write a script add it command line it bigshot. Similar to what i did

    https://gswiki.play.net/Script_Bigsh...ttack_Routines

    #Manage Voln Symbols
    Symbol of Supremacy
    if GameObj[script.vars[1].tr('#','')].type.split(',').any?{|a| a == "undead"}
    if !Spell[9816].active?
    then waitrt?
    Spell[9816].cast
    end
    end

    # Symbol of Protection
    if !Spell[9806].active?
    then waitrt?
    Spell[9806].cast
    end
    Last edited by Nostradamus; 07-25-2020 at 09:46 PM.


    [Shattered]-GSF:Baswab: "I got a tattoo of my ass put on the front of my middle finger, so I can flip you off and moon you at the same time."

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    you could always write a script add it command line it bigshot. Similar to what i did
    I ended up writing it into the section and works like a charm. Then I edited a second version of bigshot just for my paladin so he can cast consecrate, without casting sym bless, and still continue the hunt, since he has sancted weapons - gloves/boots. Had to do some weird stuff to make that work, but it does. Now I just have to try writing it all into one version that works for me, so I don't have to remember to type ;pbigshot for my paladin.

    Fun times

    I'm literally learning Ruby as I do this, so it's about a quarter the difficulty to edit Bigshot than create even a simple script at this point. I think. Though I think your way would probably be cleaner, and would also let me run the "stock" Bigshot and update it . . . when it updates.

  8. Default

    is there a way to make bigshot bless arrows? I am unable to voln bless my heavily sighted bow - the sighting more than negates the swings on my bless. When the arrows return to normal while inside my container, the next undead I hunt sends me back to town to rest. Anyone able to help me out with keeping arrows blessed while using bigshot so that I can use my sighted bow with blessed arrows as opposed to using a blessed but unsighted bow with unblessed arrows?

  9. #1429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpur View Post
    is there a way to make bigshot bless arrows? I am unable to voln bless my heavily sighted bow - the sighting more than negates the swings on my bless. When the arrows return to normal while inside my container, the next undead I hunt sends me back to town to rest. Anyone able to help me out with keeping arrows blessed while using bigshot so that I can use my sighted bow with blessed arrows as opposed to using a blessed but unsighted bow with unblessed arrows?
    Make a script that blesses them when they run out, and set it as an active script?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •