Page 138 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1527

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

1. Default

It was the xmlpatch issue. thanks for clearing that up

2. Default

anyone able to direct me to the process to stop bigshot from changing stance to offensive before incanting a spell? I have attack stance set to defensive. command is "incant 1030".

should it be "stance guarded and incant 1030"??

@Khelbaen what version of bigshot are you running. Bigshot is owned by elanthia-online now ( https://github.com/elanthia-online/scripts ) and in the latest update to the script (v3.76 on 7/4/2018) Bigshot was updated to respect the stance setting in spell-list.xml. Which by default 1030 is set to NOT stance dance. So if you're running the newest version you should be safe. If you aren't, please ;repo download bigshot and try again. Let us know if that worked for you.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

4. Default

once again your simple solution has fixed the issue. thanks

5. Default

Running into a weird issue trying to MA with Bigshot. I am hunting with 2 characters (Character A is head and Character B is tail).

Character A will fill up his mind before Character B. Bigshot will continute to find creatures to kill but will not attack creatures when his mind is full and just stands there while Character B attacks the creature.

Anybody have a solution for me?

Thank you.

6. Default

@Loumeer - You can set your Should_rest? *when percentmind >= 1000 or any number higher than 100 to have both characters to continue hunting and attacking indefinitely. This is handy if one is a caster as casters tend to fry faster than melee fighters or if you want to grind loot or society favor.

That's the only workaround I'm aware of for the issue you described.

7. Default

Don't know if anybody is still working on Bigshot but if you are it would be awesome to enable a setting when MA Bigshot to keep attacking when fried and still be able to go back to town when everybody is fried.

Makes it much safer and inevitably faster to hunt.

8. Default

I agree

9. Default

Any chance 1020 (Travelers Song) can be added to the "Fog Options?"

Thanks
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

10. Default

Is there a command syntax to make sure all creatures who enter the room get disabled?

Like...i walk into a room, bind the arch wight that is there...start pounding on it...another wight walks in...i stop pounding on wight A and disable wight B and return to A or continue with B?