Page 12 of 153 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Looting right off the bat is a bug I've noticed.

I gotta say, ranged support just plain sucks. I just fixskilled to ranged and it's really really bad.
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

Quote Originally Posted by inno View Post
    It does not seem to matter what I put in the valid target box, I run through rooms with my target no matter what.

I have "702 target(xx)" in the solo hunting and group hunting commands

what am I doing wrong?

if hunting gnoll worker and gnoll ranger what do you put in the valid targets? You then have to put dont flee from them too right, and you have to set the flee if enemy count is above X right...
    valid targets :gnoll worker, gnoll ranger, worker, ranger
    dont flee: gnoll worker, gnoll ranger, worker, ranger
    flee if more than 10
    Try "702 gnoll(xx)"

I noticed the same thing with mine. Hunting rotting corpses, I had to put 1106 corpse(xx) or else it ran by them. You can leave don't flee box blank I believe. At work now, so can't double check. As far as flee if more, I have set to 2 myself. If there are 3 in a room, it will run right by the room. Its pretty nice.

Side note, would be nice if there was a flee if box. Maybe I missed it. Would be nice to be able to run if a roater enters the room. haha.
    Last edited by Cyprion; 05-21-2010 at 07:25 AM.

3. Default

how can you make it work with a friend of yours joining your group?

So, I was using bigshot to hunt Shelfae... had it set for a few days..yesterday I set it to go hunt large ogres... hunted most of the day..log in today and fire it up and it runs me to shelfae again.. where do we save the settings?

They should save automatically, however...

Bigshot uses UserVars. Not only that, but it saves a hash in UserVars. Based on what I've seen, there are a couple bugs with this. Not sure if Tillmen is aware of or not.
    ~ Azanoth

I love these hunters but I can't get my sloot to fill up an alternative sack when it's full.

I tried the SLIB3/SLOOT3 stuff and even after renaming it still wouldn't work.

Any advice?

I noticed that even when "wait for enemy to attack before executing" is checked, it'll still attack regardless. It does work sometimes, but if it waits for a while it''ll automatically attack it seems (ants in its pants).

At the moment the wait for swing timeout is 8 seconds. Or if target is prone, or other stuff. Should that be raised?
    ~ Azanoth

is there any way to make bigshot recognize when a caster has rapid fire on them?

[Spell re-prepared]
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

it says 3 seconds... but thats a lie.

oh, also I keep executing sloot when i get to my 'starting room', i ran into the starting room when someone else was there and their critter was dead and I looted it. How do I fix this?
    Last edited by inno; 05-23-2010 at 03:29 PM.