Well my wizard is what they call a pocket wizard, I drag him around with whoever else I'm using, so I stay in the field until they are fried. I thought I solved that issue though, I simply set my hunting stance to defensive and then did stance off and 903 target but it didn't work still wants to be in offensive, just that way it would jump back and fourth in rapid sucsession.

As far as wands, I mostly use them as a back up system and I'm not picky about which ones I use, unless a critter is immune to a certain type but I can control that by taking that type out of the harness I'd be pulling them out of. Though the wand function sounds interesting, could maybe set it up so I cast once wave once.

This is what Starscream has setup right now and it works if you only use wands that disintergrate

How it is now

if(!spell.affordable?)

if @wand_sack == "" || @wand_sack == "false" or !@wand_sack
message("Can't wrack or not enabled, can't cast, no mana, life sucks, lets go rest");
rest
else
message("Can't wrack, but not done hunting, try a wand!")
fput "take wand from my #{@wand_sack}";
fput "stance off";
fput "wave wand at ##{npc.id}";
fput "stance def";
fput "put my wand in my #{@wand_sack}";
return

end

How I want it to be only I don't know the correct terms

if(!spell.affordable?)

if @wand_sack == "" || @wand_sack == "false" or !@wand_sack
message("Can't wrack or not enabled, can't cast, no mana, life sucks, lets go rest");
rest
else
message("Can't wrack, but not done hunting, try a wand!")
fput "take wand from my #{@wand_sack}";
fput "stance off";
fput "wave wand at ##{npc.id}";
fput "stance def";
If wand works and either hits or misses critter then keep the wand and do it again
else the wand does nothing put it away in different sack or disintergrates then go back back to see if I have mana to hunt normally again and if not get a new wand
fput "put my wand in my #{@wand_dead}";
return

end

See the problem comes in that silver, iron and gold wands don't disintergrate they are rechargable but there is no messaging when the die you simply get

You wave your silver wand at a forest troll.

then nothing, where if it's good you get

You wave your silver wand at a forest troll.
1d100: 77 + Modifiers: 222 == 299

You hurl a small surge of electricity at a forest troll!
AS: +177 vs DS: +70 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +4 = +135
... and hit for 6 points of damage!
Light shock to right eye. Bet that stung.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Any of that help or do you need more info?