Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1527

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

So, I had bigshot 3.0 until today. Then I used to be able to have my command line set to: 917 cold target, unarmed jab(x5) and the following would happen:

Code:
    [bigshot]>prepare 917
    Your hands glow with power as you invoke the phrase for Earthen Fury...
    Your spell is ready.
    [bigshot]>cast cold #15720446
    You gesture at a fire mage.
    The ground beneath a fire mage suddenly frosts and rumbles violently!
    The earth cracks beneath a fire mage, releasing a column of frigid air!
    [SMR result: 111 (Open d100: 47)]
       ... 45 points of damage!
       What was once the fire mage's right leg shatters with your well placed strike!
    A fire mage screams and falls to the ground!
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    [bigshot]>jab #15720446 #15720446
    Wait 3 seconds.
    Icy stalagmites burst from the ground beneath a fire mage!
    [SMR result: 202 (Open d100: 85, Bonus: 47)]
       ... 50 points of damage!
       Strike to left arm shatters elbow and severs forearm!
      The fire mage screams in agony, clutching at his mangled left arm!
    [bigshot]>jab #15720446 #15720446
    You attempt to jab a fire mage!
    You have decent positioning against a fire mage.
      UAF: 347 vs UDF: 305 = 1.137 * MM: 112 + d100: 99 = 226
      ... and hit for 18 points of damage!
      Flurry of jabs to the ribs leaves the fire mage winded!
      Strike leaves foe vulnerable to a followup punch attack!
    Your matte black gloves fades some.
    With a solid *THUNK*, your matte black gloves bounce off the head of the fire mage!
       ... 10 points of damage!
       Blow to the head causes the fire mage's ears to ring!
    Roundtime: 2 sec.
    Roundtime changed to 1 second.
    Icy stalagmites burst from the ground beneath a fire mage!
    [SMR result: 202 (Open d100: 75, Bonus: 58)]
       ... 45 points of damage!
       Awesome shot shatters ribs and punctures lung!
    [bigshot]>punch #15720446
    You attempt to punch a fire mage!
    You have good positioning against a fire mage.
      UAF: 347 vs UDF: 302 = 1.149 * MM: 117 + d100: 80 = 214
      ... and hit for 69 points of damage!
      Fast hooking punch tears a ragged gash across the abdomen!
      Strike leaves foe vulnerable to a followup jab attack!
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    [bigshot]>jab #15720446
    You attempt to jab a fire mage!
    You have excellent positioning against a fire mage.
      UAF: 347 vs UDF: 299 = 1.160 * MM: 122 + d100: 21 = 162
      ... and hit for 23 points of damage!
      Fast strike jars the spine.
    The fire mage looks upon you with utter hatred.  Flames shoot from his eyes and engulf you!
       ... 1 point of damage!
       Minor burns to left arm.  That hurts a bit.
    The fire in the fire mage's eyes slowly fades away.
    The fire mage no longer bristles with energy.
    A fire mage glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding a fire mage suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves a fire mage.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around a fire mage.
    A fire mage appears somehow different.
    A fire mage becomes solid again.
    The ground beneath a fire mage suddenly calms.
     ** Necrotic energy from your matte black gloves overflows into you! **
       You feel healed!
    Roundtime: 2 sec.

After I updated to the latest version of Bigshot, that stuff doesn't work anymore
    Last edited by Maerit; 04-30-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Figured out the change to the UAC logic. You cannot say "unarmed jab target(x5)" you have to say "unarmed jab(x5)". The target part was breaking the logic for some reason.

Incant 917 cold doesn't work either. It just stops at incant 917. My options are now make a script to do it correctly, or use the clunky (and often failing) style of "prep 917, cast cold target(m17), which works but has caused issues in the past when RT is introduced. It won't use the spell.cast logic that will recast the spell when it fails, which is very irritating, so I will probably just make another script for 917 since bigshot doesn't let you use custom cast commands anymore.

I see the issue for incant not working. The REGEX apparently only had air|earth|fire|lightning|water and was missing cold. I'm adding it into the script now which should allow it to work with the incant function. I've done a pull request and will push it to the repo later once reviewed.

More than likely the version of bigshot you had may of done a manual prep/cast via fputs and somewhere along the line that functionality may of been updated to use the Spell.cast function which doesn't support it. Either way, you should be able to do the same function with INCANT 917 COLD going forward once the pull request is merged.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Blog Entries

I haven't read the whole thread so maybe this has been mentioned before but why does this keep happening? When I start Bigshot it will take me to my hunting area, kill one target, then return me to town to do my resting sloot script, then it will exit saying I need a blessing on my weapon to continue hunting even though I'm not hunting undead and don't have the bless weapon option checked. It's not a hardship to restart the script and it runs fine the second time I restart but I'm curious:

>
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:03]
    --- Lich: go2 has exited.
    [sloot: silver breakdown]
    [sloot: pawnshop: 0]
    [sloot: total: 0]
    --- Lich: sloot has exited.
    [bigshot: Need a blessing on weapon to continue hunting]
    [bigshot]>stance defensive
    --- Lich: bigshot has exited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I haven't read the whole thread so maybe this has been mentioned before but why does this keep happening? When I start Bigshot it will take me to my hunting area, kill one target, then return me to town to do my resting sloot script, then it will exit saying I need a blessing on my weapon to continue hunting even though I'm not hunting undead and don't have the bless weapon option checked. It's not a hardship to restart the script and it runs fine the second time I restart but I'm curious:

>
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:03]
    --- Lich: go2 has exited.
    [sloot: silver breakdown]
    [sloot: pawnshop: 0]
    [sloot: total: 0]
    --- Lich: sloot has exited.
    [bigshot: Need a blessing on weapon to continue hunting]
    [bigshot]>stance defensive
    --- Lich: bigshot has exited.
    I don't know, but I think Bigshart is a funnier name for it.

Need more info, can you paste log of what happens before it kicks off the resting routine. Specifically what happens when it tries to do your hunting commands against the first thing it sees. As something there is causing it to trigger, and without seeing that txt I can't tell you why. That response though can be from one of two outcomes. Depending on if using a melee or ranged attack. So curious to know what your attack routine is and what the log shows before it triggers going back to town.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.

Player of Tysong

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    Need more info, can you paste log of what happens before it kicks off the resting routine. Specifically what happens when it tries to do your hunting commands against the first thing it sees. As something there is causing it to trigger, and without seeing that txt I can't tell you why. That response though can be from one of two outcomes. Depending on if using a melee or ranged attack. So curious to know what your attack routine is and what the log shows before it triggers going back to town.
    I'll try to get it to trigger the shutdown again but it's really random. My UAC rogue hunts live targets but there are undead that share the area and I noticed she will sometimes take a swing at one of the undead even though I don't have them listed as a valid target. That seems to trigger the shutdown.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I've noticed bigshot taking swings at stuff not on my target list, too.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Are you guys using mstrike at all? I could see that causing an issue as it could attempt to hit one of them and with your weapon not blessed, fire off that section of bigshot causing you to go rest.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    Are you guys using mstrike at all? I could see that causing an issue as it could attempt to hit one of them and with your weapon not blessed, fire off that section of bigshot causing you to go rest.
    I'm not using mstrike and of course, I can't get it to trigger now, lol. I'll post the log if it does though.
    I like penis.