Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 1,431 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Never thought I'd be doing this... but, Bigshot is awesome. Makes for the tedium of lower-level hunting pretty fun, again, especially once I figured out how to use if properly with solo and MA parties.

Still won't replace how I non-script hunt with my capped char, but certainly better for the little one(s)!

Last edited by Velfi; 09-26-2020 at 11:57 PM. Reason: forum ate my post until i double-posted. whee

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Never thought I'd be doing this... but, Bigshot is awesome. Makes for the tedium of lower-level hunting pretty fun, again, especially once I figured out how to use if properly with solo and MA parties.

Still won't replace how I non-script hunt with my capped char, but certainly better for the little one(s)!
    Gooble gobble we accept you, one of us
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Gooble gobble we accept you, one of us

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpur View Post
    is there a way to make bigshot bless arrows? I am unable to voln bless my heavily sighted bow - the sighting more than negates the swings on my bless. When the arrows return to normal while inside my container, the next undead I hunt sends me back to town to rest. Anyone able to help me out with keeping arrows blessed while using bigshot so that I can use my sighted bow with blessed arrows as opposed to using a blessed but unsighted bow with unblessed arrows?
    A bit late but I was having the same issue so I wrote this extremely simple loop

Code:
    loop{
    waitfor "As you draw the wooden bolt, your wooden bolts return to normal"
    pause_script "bigshot"
    waitrt?
    fput "symbol bless my bolt"
    waitcastrt?
    unpause_script "bigshot"
    }
    Just change the waitfor and fput to whatever fits your ammo. Name it whatever and save it in your Lich/scripts folder. Then add it to the active hunting scripts line.