Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,345 of 1345

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for settings on bigshot that can be configured so that bigshot still moves you around a hunting area and stops for critters, but doesn't actually cast or attack on them? Looking for a solution to some of the repetition of hunting without the actual automation.
    ;wander does that.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Great thank you!

Blog Entries

What are the commands to get mstrike to only open mstrike if there are more than 2 targets in the room? I have the option checked under the mstrike tab, but I thought there was something like (target>2) you added to the command.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

believe thats setup in the Mstrike command not in bigshot

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for settings on bigshot that can be configured so that bigshot still moves you around a hunting area and stops for critters, but doesn't actually cast or attack on them? Looking for a solution to some of the repetition of hunting without the actual automation.
    The sleep command is probably the closest to what you want. Setup your targets as normal, but enter only sleep(x) in the hunting commands. X is the number of seconds you want bigshot to sleep before continuing, but it will break out of the loop if your should rest settings are met or your current target is gone/dead. (It doesn't break when your should flee requirements are met, but it probably should.)

Set x to something high and most of the time you should finish killing stuff before bigshot is done sleeping.