Page 108 of 153 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1527

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

1. Default

Tested the theory of swapping around the find_routine, and it just breaks BS. Anyway, just wanted to mention that. If anyone has a way to set priorities, maybe have a hunting script that forces you to attempt to target 1st prio, then 2nd if no #1 prio, and so on... then putting that in the attack sequence with script [Target_Priority], kill target(xx) or how ever you have it setup...

I'd have to do some experimenting with a Lich script for targeting so that it searches for a critter, targets it, exits script, continue with BS attack sequence.

2. Default

Having some issues with big shot frying my nerves. Capped sorc. Hunting set up is I can't 711, 719, 705(xx) set up to wrack.. But it seems to constantly fry my nerves. Any ideas? Problem with ruby2.0?
    "You Don't Know Peace 'til You've Had Suffering" -- Solitaire Unraveling, Mushroomhead

Quote Originally Posted by CaptContagious View Post
    Having some issues with big shot frying my nerves. Capped sorc. Hunting set up is I can't 711, 719, 705(xx) set up to wrack.. But it seems to constantly fry my nerves. Any ideas? Problem with ruby2.0?
    Can you tell when exactly it fries your nerves? Like just when casting 711, when casting any spell? Is Bigshot setup to run another script like waggle?

4. Default

its during the hunt. different each time on which fries it. it is setup to ;waggle when resting
    "You Don't Know Peace 'til You've Had Suffering" -- Solitaire Unraveling, Mushroomhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can you tell when exactly it fries your nerves? Like just when casting 711, when casting any spell? Is Bigshot setup to run another script like waggle?
    put minimum mana requirements on the abilities

711(m11),719(m19),705(m5xx) (forget how to do mana + num casts), i guess you could do 705(m5),705(xx) at the end
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

6. Default

I am rather new to lich so I may be overlooking simple stuff. I am trying to run bigshot it seems to work except it wont attack anything. I set it to attack mountain ogre it passes them up and just ignores them. anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    have attack set to hide, ambush target left leg, kill target

Quote Originally Posted by daeler33 View Post
    I am rather new to lich so I may be overlooking simple stuff. I am trying to run bigshot it seems to work except it wont attack anything. I set it to attack mountain ogre it passes them up and just ignores them. anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    have attack set to hide, ambush target left leg, kill target
    Do you have the target set to "mountain ogre" or just "ogre"? It's been a while since I've checked the code but I think you're just supposed to put the noun in there.

8. Default

tried both no joy either way

just the noun so target list: ogre

also you don't need to have target in the attack line. ambush l leg, kill works. You might want to make it kill(x2) or kill(xx) if you want to kill until dead without re hiding
    "Winter is Coming"-House Stark

"You are 139 months behind on your dues."

10. Default

anyone ever had any luck getting bigshot to work with 710, keeps wanting to recast it every time if the critter moves.
    GSIV:Jhacen: "raise me you stupid bitch"

discord: vusit#6092